Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Rias Gremory (DxD) has a penchant for collecting broken birds for members of her Peerage... and Akitsu (Sekirei) certainly qualifies as one of those. Whether Kuoh was one of the one of the lesser cities rolled into Shin Toteito's sprawl or the Occult Research Club was on some kind of trip, there's sure to be plenty of entertaining chaos when devils and aliens collide!
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Imagine my surprise when Google News popped this up on my phone this afternoon:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I can't make out Blake's and I don't recognize the background for it, what is it?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Blake Belladonna vs. The Universe. And it's all Scott Pilgrim-styled.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Man. I never get cool stuff like that from google.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
I don't know why, but sometimes Google News taps into RWBY stuff on Reddit. I never look at Reddit any other time, so why the Googlebots decided to include it the rotation is a mystery to me.
-- Bob

If you have looked at RWBY. Then it will look for RWBY things regardless of their source.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

It's just a thought, but out there somewhere, is a "Strip"club that specializes in Magic Girl Transformations Sequences.
Just imagine the "Actor" List...
(02-22-2019, 03:23 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: It's just a thought, but out there somewhere, is a "Strip"club that specializes in Magic Girl Transformations Sequences.

http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...?tid=13291
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Just going over some pages in All The Tropes, and the thought occurs to me that a really awesome crossover would be to pair Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path with Hermione Granger from The Arithmancer.
-- Bob

(02-22-2019, 08:34 PM)Star Ranger4 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 03:23 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: It's just a thought, but out there somewhere, is a "Strip"club that specializes in Magic Girl Transformations Sequences.

That video link is dead.
SEZ
BZG
(04-12-2019, 01:44 PM)batzulger Wrote:

That video link is dead.

Confirmed.  Copying video link into a new tab does nothing, either.
(04-12-2019, 04:56 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:44 PM)batzulger Wrote:

That video link is dead.

Confirmed.  Copying video link into a new tab does nothing, either.

I blame youtube, and the Eastern Europe's Unions Copyright Malfunction.

Search for Apple Bottom Jeans.
Instead of going to the Dursley's Harry is sent to James's squib cousin Beatrice
Aunt Beatrice, when did the rabbit learn to talk?

Harry Potter/Peter Rabbit
Currently writing BROBd

I'd forgotten how many robot series GAINAX had done, until I saw this official image drawn by You Yoshinari.

Somebody needs to write the story this is from.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
We all know that Ms. Frizzle is a Time Lady. This is basically an internet gimme.
So, one day with The Bus in the shop, the Frizz calls in an old classmate to guest lecture and the Doctor rolls in with the parking brake on Vworpping along as one does. Everyone piles in, everything stays in the correct century (the Frizz has always been a better pilot than the Doctor and four hands are better than two).
Things are going well, and then we get to the twist.

A flash of red. The tilt of a hat brim.
The entire Isle of Wight being removed lock, stock, and barrel with a pair of detectives in pursuit.*

The lesson has taken a turn for geography.

*Please substitute something smaller if using the latest incarnation from Netflix. The new girl is still young.
-Now available with copious trivia!
(04-29-2019, 10:44 PM)nocarename Wrote: We all know that Ms. Frizzle is a Time Lady. This is basically an internet gimme.

Is she Iris Wildthyme, or just a relative of Iris'?

Quote:The entire Isle of Wight being removed lock, stock, and barrel with a pair of detectives in pursuit.

Carmen's title is The Robber, of course.
Relevant: The Thief Who Stole Time | Doctor Who Reviews
--
‎noli esse culus
(04-30-2019, 04:08 PM)Mamorien Wrote: Is she Iris Wildthyme, or just a relative of Iris'?
I'm going to say relative because I have no urge to go down the rabbit hole that the wiki page I found describes. Also, The Bus isn't a double-decker.

(04-30-2019, 04:44 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Relevant: The Thief Who Stole Time | Doctor Who Reviews
No new full price audio dramas until I've listened to the ones that I already bought on sale. Alas.
-Now available with copious trivia!
The Rainbow Crystals from the first season of Sailor Moon...

...are that universe's Infinity Stones.

(And because there are seven of them, the Ginzuishou is 16.67% more powerful than the Infinity Gauntlet. Imagine Usagi and Thanos facing off in a battle of wills, each trying to overcome the other.)
-- Bob

Thanos: ಠل͟ಠ

Usagi: ○_○

Thanos: ಠل͟ಠ

Usagi: (✨)_(✨)

Thanos: [Image: 2JqFcNjt.png]
--
‎noli esse culus
I don't have enough familiarity with either of the root series, but the Madness Gland insists that Fairy Tale and One Piece would be delicious crossover bait.
Just for fun, let's take our favorite Wild American Hare, and Swap him with a Ronnin Yojimbo and see just how far we can Push a semi Deranged Duck over the Edge.

And yes it's been done, but it's worth doing again many, many times....
edit: developed this a tiddly bit more for the SB Bleach ideas thread, so here's that version instead:

So I had an odd thought while poking around in dusty corners of the internets today - Bleach is actually a decent match for "Hollow Earth" adventure fiction like Edgar Rice Burroughs' Pellucidar series or Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth, etc. The rubber spirit-science of the former is a perfect match for the rubber natural science of the latter, and really it's right there in the open - Hollows are (ultra-terrestrial!) invaders from Hueco Mundo, literally just Spanish for "Hollow Earth." Also explains why it's so dark there, with the only light a dim, unrealistically-crescent "moon" in the sky - that's actually the reflected light of the sun on the rim of the polar opening to the outer surface that's tilted toward it.

Assuming the Aizen/Fullbringer/Quincy shenanigans were a severe, unusual spike in spirit world activity that then settles down again, pulp adventure traveling the world, finding lost civilizations, rescuing damsels and relieving at least one cause of their distress, etc., would also be something for Ichigo to do between graduating from High School and eventually dying permanently. His human friends are also a good fit for the collection of allies pulp heroes tend to be able to call on, between their personalities and range of skills.

And Tatsuki could finally get some focus time with adventures in the human world. Always a positive.
--
‎noli esse culus
The Fist of the Pink Panther, A RAnma 1/2 Story. ...
Wherein, we ask "What if the Cat Fist centered around a different kind of cat?"