Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Rias Gremory (DxD) has a penchant for collecting broken birds for members of her Peerage... and Akitsu (Sekirei) certainly qualifies as one of those. Whether Kuoh was one of the one of the lesser cities rolled into Shin Toteito's sprawl or the Occult Research Club was on some kind of trip, there's sure to be plenty of entertaining chaos when devils and aliens collide!
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Imagine my surprise when Google News popped this up on my phone this afternoon:

-- Bob

And she'll have fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes the T-Rex away.

I can't make out Blake's and I don't recognize the background for it, what is it?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Blake Belladonna vs. The Universe. And it's all Scott Pilgrim-styled.
-- Bob

Man. I never get cool stuff like that from google.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
I don't know why, but sometimes Google News taps into RWBY stuff on Reddit. I never look at Reddit any other time, so why the Googlebots decided to include it the rotation is a mystery to me.
-- Bob

If you have looked at RWBY. Then it will look for RWBY things regardless of their source.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

It's just a thought, but out there somewhere, is a "Strip"club that specializes in Magic Girl Transformations Sequences.
Just imagine the "Actor" List...
(Yesterday, 03:23 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: It's just a thought, but out there somewhere, is a "Strip"club that specializes in Magic Girl Transformations Sequences.
Just imagine the "Actor" List...

http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...?tid=13291
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children