Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Con] Call for Fanfiction Panelists
[Con] Call for Fanfiction Panelists
It's that time again!  No, it's not time to spin the Wheel of Morality (TM), it's time to select panelists for the Anime Central 2016 Fanfiction Panel!
Anime Central (www.acen.org) will take place on May 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois.  If you're going to be attending Acen and you're interested in being on the panel, please send the following information:
1.  Your name or preferred handle.
2.  Your real name, if different.
3.  A list of your preferred works, including any you may have written in the past year.
4.  The URL of your website, if any, or where your works can be found.
5.  If you've been on a fanfic panel before, and if so, where.
6.  (OPTIONAL) Why you'd like to be on the panel.
Please private mail me at pmui1@NOSPAMPLEASE.prodigy.net ASAP if you're interested.  The panel will be selected shortly.
(I'm sure you know what to remove--it's in capitals.)  :-)
Hope to hear from you soon!
--Pearson "Doc" Mui

Anime Central 2008?

Doc, Check the Calibration of your Time Flux Capacitor.  You are off by Eight Years.

Ye gads, that's what I get for rooting around in the old e-mails. Okay, I'll fix it up.
That said, any takers?  The registration system has changed, BTW.  Acen wants to make sure that you're going to show up, so they ask for quite a bit of info.  Seeing as how the compensation for being a panelist is 50% off the registration price at the time of submission, I can see why.
--Doc