Usagi: "Moon Prism Power ..."
Daffy: "MAKEUP!"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 21: The Revenge of the Snappy Subtitle
announcer: Greetings and once again we are here to play "Shuffle the Stars" with your host Rajvik

Rajvik: Hello folks, today we have a rare triple play for you. First we take the four Pilots of Evangelion, that's right, Rei, Asuka, Shinji, and Toji, and we swap them with team JNPR of the RWBY universe. Ooh sorry Pyrrha, your stuck with Unit 03.

And now that that is done, we see how Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity will fit in at Beacon while Twilight Sparkle has to try and find any element of Harmony with Team RWBY
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

(05-19-2018, 10:15 PM)Rajvik Wrote: announcer: Greetings and once again we are here to play "Shuffle the Stars" with your host Rajvik

Rajvik: Hello folks, today we have a rare triple play for you. First we take the four Pilots of Evangelion, that's right, Rei, Asuka, Shinji, and Toji, and we swap them with team JNPR of the RWBY universe. Ooh sorry Pyrrha, your stuck with Unit 03.

And now that that is done, we see how Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity will fit in at Beacon while Twilight Sparkle has to try and find any element of Harmony with Team RWBY

Rainbow Dash complains about not getting to fight monsters while the CMC play with Zwei.  Meanwhile on Remnant, Professor Port wonders if Angel Bunny is some sort of new Grimm...

And bets on Asuka's Semblance being fire related?
considering i started working on Team STAR as another fic just dropping the same pilots into RWBY, no bets
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Okay, we can keep going until Bob decides whether we're still ending threads after 300 posts on the new forum.

[Image: made-for-tv.jpg]

[Image: sesame-street-view.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Heh.

And that takes us over 300 posts, so it's time for a new thread.

I just wish I had a concept to start it with.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....