Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Newer Newest Eyrie

I think that link is b0rked. When I click on it, it tries to post a reply to your post, rather than taking me to what you're trying to show me. I'd say it's the "quotereply" in the URL that's throwing me off, except that when I delete that, the resulting URL sends me to the forums' front page.

Seriously borked, indeed. Working every trick I know about Yuku URLs on it, the best result I can get is pointing right back at Mamorien's post #98. I have no idea what ManyTales was actually trying to point at.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Actually, I think he may have been trying to show him how to use the quote text feature. :p

Quote:Mamorien wrote:
I think that link is b0rked. When I click on it, it tries to post a reply to your post, rather than taking me to what you're trying to show me. I'd say it's the "quotereply" in the URL that's throwing me off, except that when I delete that, the resulting URL sends me to the forums' front page.
Link does just what it is supposed to. (look at the html)I'm just looking for the link attributed to your post.

Manytales00 Wrote:
Quote:=1emLink does just what it is supposed to. (look at the html)I'm just looking for the link attributed to your post.
There's saying something indirectly, and then there's actual opacity, intentional or otherwise. Thanks for clarifying. *goes to edit*