Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Thread 33: This times the charm (I hope)

At the end of the Falling Iron chapter Noca linked above, the cavalry (maybe even the Cavalry herself) rode to Tony's rescue. Last night, Arthur Hansen posted an interlude showing their preparations:

http://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/t ... st-6196802

Quote:Jinx999 wrote:
 Mother-of-Learning (Fantasy time loops) has updated.
And wow, that is so perfectly logical and explains so many different little clues, I've no idea why I hadn't expected it.
That ending needs a 'Dun Dun Dun!' sound effect.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I figured out the solution to one of their problems:
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

Quote:Florin wrote:
Quote:Jinx999 wrote:
 Mother-of-Learning (Fantasy time loops) has updated.
And wow, that is so perfectly logical and explains so many different little clues, I've no idea why I hadn't expected it.
That ending needs a 'Dun Dun Dun!' sound effect.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I figured out the solution to one of their problems:

Spoiler [+]
If only one of them can leave (once they figure out how to unbar the gate) then the solution is to have Zorian make a memory packet of Zack, leave the time loop, and upload that memory packet into Past/Real World Zack. Of course there is that little question about what will happen to Zorian if he leaves, considering he's a 'fake'.

----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

new threadhttp://drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/top ... /master/1/

Argh. I knew I should've closed the thread when it hit 298.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.