Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this.
Watch this.
You ever gotten that wow-thats-really-fricking-fantastic feeling? I have that now. I seriously recommend this fan video Smile
i'm not sure if its safe for work due to some really loud music.
www.thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2651_______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
That... O_O
That kicks so much ass, I think we're going to have to import more ass just to meet the demand of ass this kicks.
Yeah, I'm gibbering...
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Re: Watch this.
Quote:
i'm not sure if its safe for work due to some really loud music.
That's why God made little green ear buds.
(Later)
Dammit, it won't play on my system at work. Grrr.
Oh, and Logan?
Quote:
That kicks so much ass, I think we're going to have to import more ass just to meet the demand of ass this kicks.
Quotefiled!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Holy fucking shit.
I feel horrible saying this, though, but at least one of their heights has to be wrong. I mean, I doubt Samus is supposed to be 7'+ like both of the Spartans we have data on are.
The guest appearance put on by the Marathon symbol more than makes up for any points that lost, though.
^_^
Thanks for the link!
ETA: Oh, and, the other thought I had watching this: This is what watching the Master Chief in action must really look like.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
You know, I liked this a whole lot.
But I suspect that if I'd ever played either Halo or Metroid, I'd've loved the hell out of it.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Is it just me, or is Samus going for a feelski during the fade to black right before the dance number?---------------
-Jon
Being the Mariner hitting coach is like being the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
-Poster on USSMariner.com
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
It's not just you. ^,^

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
They showed this right after the AMV contest at AnimeBoston. The creator walked around during it and handed out free DVDs, one of which yours truly managed to snag.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Gah! Hoagie! I don't suppose you could possibly.. upload it somewhere where I could download it?_______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
I would, but I don't have any programs that can rip a DVD. Any suggestions? If I can get one that will do it for free then I will gladly rip and upload it.
EDIT: Scratch that, I have a friend who can do it for me.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
Getting It
If you can't get it any other way, Orbit Downloader can snag it off the page it's on, and SUPER can convert it to . Both can be found easily enough online, for free, legally.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Re: Getting It
Doom9.net has every tool and guide you need.
>> Guides >> DVD Backup >> MPEG-4 >> [ XviD / x264 (/ or DivX, if you really must) ]
Nicole?
I guess that's supposed to be Nicole-458.
She's the only ethnically Asian Spartan we know of... and she wears John's colors.- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead