Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Mahou Sensei Negima Thread: A Fighting Shota of Mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Touché.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

SCM Writer of 2814

ARGH! NAKED DYNAMIS ATTACK!
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:ARGH! NAKED DYNAMIS ATTACK!
Later in the same chapter: "1.8 cm"...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
robkelk Wrote:

"GOOD NEWS!  It's a suppository!"
--Sam
"That just raises FURTHER questions!"
Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:
robkelk Wrote:

"GOOD NEWS!  It's a suppository!"
--Sam
"That just raises FURTHER questions!"
Remember kids, performance enhancing drugs ROCK!
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
"....in the butt?"

"In the butt!"

"With that?"

"Uh-huh!"

"......"

*flees*

"Noooooooooo!!!!

"Whaaaaaa?! Why are you running?! It doesn't hurt!"

"You liar!"
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

SCM Writer of 2814

On a similar note... notice how little censor steam Dynamis needs? *hint, hint*
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
"Why is he naked? Seriously, why?"

"'cause he's a perv."
...Dude. We missed TWO CHAPTERS.  I blame Akamatsu's frequent research breaks, it's gotten to the point where I'm expecting not to see one the next week. Smile
TAKAMICHI STEPS UP TO BAT.  You cannot tell me he was going all out back in the Tournament.
Yue demonstrates new levels of awesome.  Between her and Chisame, there isn't a security system on two worlds that's still secure.
And again: INCOMING LOLI.  BRACE FOR IMPACT.  Anya needs better IFF.
Negi's party strides onward and OW.
No time for Konoka's healing... it's ONE WINGED ANGEL DAY.
Wait, Dynamis' master is...?!
...DAMN, Negi, y'might want to ease off before you rip the whole castle apart.  And Dynamis has a face, who knew?
And... will he or won't he?  This could be bad.
--Sam
"Surf's up, space ponies -- I'M MAKIN' GRAVY WITHOUT THE LUMPS!!!!!"

al103

Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:Wait, Dynamis' master is...?!
Not Eva. What exactly strange in that two ancient evil mages came to the same results in they study? Or that Eva found and used some of Lifemaker's works. Given that he is over 2000 years old and how powerful AND knowledgeable he is/was... I bet at least half of modern magical theory is based on his works.
Didn't Rakan actually say that Takamichi almost never goes all out? (Also, there's the "Don't break the audience" thing to consider.)

-Morgan.
Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:And Dynamis has a face, who knew?
We saw it a couple chapters back, actually, when he removed his mask in front of the Adorable Minions, but it hasn't shown up since. But it established him as rather bishounen.

I'm still amused at his great general form's obvious resemblance/reference to Kali, given the goddess's attachment to the "destruction and recreation of the world" motif in Hindu mythology.

And it says something that, despite his obvious fierceness, Shiori's still willing to take the hit for Dynamis. As much as Cosmo Entelachia are the bad guys, the new version seems to be much more on the Evil Nakama side than the version under the Lifemaker.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

al103

OpMegs Wrote:And it says something that, despite his obvious fierceness, Shiori's still willing to take the hit for Dynamis. As much as Cosmo Entelachia are the bad guys, the new version seems to be much more on the Evil Nakama side than the version under the Lifemaker.
It's exactly how they survived. It was long road with many sacrifices and you do NOT make sacrifices for evil jerks. As result all really bad guys are long dead.
This is NOT what I expected. o.O;
...or is it?
1:43 to doomsday.  Fight on!
--Sam
"Well that guy's nekkid."
It's a bit random, but am I the only one who thinks Shiori looks a lot like Parsee?

-Morgan.
Interrupting the flow for a moment - http://www.aquastar-anime.net/]Aquastar posted Mahou Sensei Negima!~Mou Hitotsu no Sekai OAD 4 a couple of days ago, finishing off that series' fansubs. Just thought you'd like to know.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Ack! I don't even have #3 yet!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Bob Schroeck Wrote:Ack! I don't even have #3 yet!
Ditto. I'm kinda wondering if they're going to be able to top Chisame's Magical Hentai Squid Adventure from 2, though. :lol:
---
waste."

NotDavies

Just in time for 309's release, 308 is out
Just want to say, I really liked Chamo's poses in this chapter.  Especially the ones on page 4.
-----

NotDavies

Dares one ask what startled Chamo?
Poor Natsumi.
...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.  This has been one hell of an infiltration.
And some answers next time, maybe?
--Sam
"Water.  People swim... in water!"
Are you sure you don't mean Awesome Natsumi? '.'

I still can't help but wonder what would happen if someone blew up the walkway holding the altar to the rest of the structure.

-Morgan.
Delayed reaction to the previous chapter, but am I the only one wondering if the Mage of the Beginning is going to be successfully resurrected now that they're well on the way to derailing Fate as the Big Bad due to Negi? :lol:
---
waste."

NotDavies

Two moderately frightening thoughts provoked by the latest volume of the official release.
1. As Jack Rakan watches Asuna lecturning Negi in chapter 258, while Kotaro, Konoka and Setsuna look on, his mind draws a parallel between them and the members of the Ala Rubra. Most of these are obvious. Negi is Nagi, Asuna is Arika, and Kotaro is Rakan himself. Even Setsuna being identified with Eishun isn't too surprising -- Rakan had already compared the two of them. But consider this -- Rakan is identifing Konoka with Albireo Imma.
2. Fair hair. Unusual crushes and inappropriate behavior to the subjects therof. Incredible skill at a certain school of swordsmanship. A generally bad attitude.
Who am I describing, Kurt Godel or Tsukuyomi? Answer, both.
Could it be  ...?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13