Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Wendy's publishes an RPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, the burger chain.

It's called Feast of Legends, and it's no joke.  100 pages of rules and campaign setting, and a few gaming sites have already reviewed it and generally approved.  As one put it, you're not going to get a year of play out of the campaign, but it's fun for the occasional pickup game.  Looking at it, they pulled out all the stops; the art is gorgeous and the production quality is top-rate.

Yes, it's an advertising thing. But whoever did this is one of us, and it shows.
an interesting premise, i could work with this
... that is hilarious, and I kind of want a hard copy to give my sister's family, who are all into RPing together. Or possibly to see an issekai about it, though I don't think I'd want to do fast-food-themed generic fantasy as an SI any more than plain generic fantasy. Well, maybe a little more, but in a "this is less bad" kind of way; transforming mecha/space opera is my thing, and the scope of Feast of Champions doesn't really allow for covering crafting on that level even if fantasy magic is just as valid a basis for giant robots as space magic.
Don't forget to download the character sheets. The file has one blank sheet and five pregens.

Spoilered to avoid mood shift: