Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's publishes an RPG
Wendy's publishes an RPG
Yes, the burger chain.

It's called Feast of Legends, and it's no joke.  100 pages of rules and campaign setting, and a few gaming sites have already reviewed it and generally approved.  As one put it, you're not going to get a year of play out of the campaign, but it's fun for the occasional pickup game.  Looking at it, they pulled out all the stops; the art is gorgeous and the production quality is top-rate.

Yes, it's an advertising thing. But whoever did this is one of us, and it shows.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

RE: Wendy's publishes an RPG
an interesting premise, i could work with this
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

... that is hilarious, and I kind of want a hard copy to give my sister's family, who are all into RPing together. Or possibly to see an issekai about it, though I don't think I'd want to do fast-food-themed generic fantasy as an SI any more than plain generic fantasy. Well, maybe a little more, but in a "this is less bad" kind of way; transforming mecha/space opera is my thing, and the scope of Feast of Champions doesn't really allow for covering crafting on that level even if fantasy magic is just as valid a basis for giant robots as space magic.
--
‎noli esse culus
Don't forget to download the character sheets. The file has one blank sheet and five pregens.

Spoilered to avoid mood shift:
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Don't let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, ending credits