Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's publishes an RPG
Wendy's publishes an RPG
Yes, the burger chain.

It's called Feast of Legends, and it's no joke.  100 pages of rules and campaign setting, and a few gaming sites have already reviewed it and generally approved.  As one put it, you're not going to get a year of play out of the campaign, but it's fun for the occasional pickup game.  Looking at it, they pulled out all the stops; the art is gorgeous and the production quality is top-rate.

Yes, it's an advertising thing. But whoever did this is one of us, and it shows.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Wendy's publishes an RPG
an interesting premise, i could work with this
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

... that is hilarious, and I kind of want a hard copy to give my sister's family, who are all into RPing together. Or possibly to see an issekai about it, though I don't think I'd want to do fast-food-themed generic fantasy as an SI any more than plain generic fantasy. Well, maybe a little more, but in a "this is less bad" kind of way; transforming mecha/space opera is my thing, and the scope of Feast of Champions doesn't really allow for covering crafting on that level even if fantasy magic is just as valid a basis for giant robots as space magic.
--
‎noli esse culus
Don't forget to download the character sheets. The file has one blank sheet and five pregens.

Spoilered to avoid mood shift:
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown