Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas, everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just listened to The Shepherd, as I do every Christmas Eve, which means that for me it is now Christmas.

Happy Christmas, everyone. Here's hoping that next year will be better than this year.
Thank you, Rob. Merry Christmas, everyone.
Merry Christmas everyone from me as well.  Hopefully 2021 will be a happier new year for all.

Mark
Merry Xmas from the UK!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Seasons Greetings, all! Stay safe!
Merry Christmas!
*cranks a bleary eye open* Need coffee before am more reformed scrooge than... oh wait. that analogy doesn't work either.
Santa brought a White Christmas this year, I got a couple inches of snow overnight.
I got a bottle of whiskey and i finished it alreadyt

it is a merry christmas. and a happy new year everyone
I'm with Norgarth. 4-6 inches of snow over the last 24 hours. I also received a bottle of Scotch and plenty of theobromine. And books to add to Mount Tsundoku.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
this bit of  swag was scary true this  year

[attachment=239]
(12-24-2020, 07:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]I just listened to The Shepherd, as I do every Christmas Eve, which means that for me it is now Christmas.

Happy Christmas, everyone. Here's hoping that next year will be better than this year.

Bump for 2021 - a bit before the broadcast so that folks can listen to the reading over the air if you want to.

[attachment=351]

Mark
It's 20 minutes to midnight as I write this, so a slightly early Merry Christmas to everyone in the forums who observe.
Merry Xmas from the UK!
Just saying goodbye to my brother's and sister's families at my folks' place. Big dinner and all, I'm feeling festive. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

And, as Tiny Tim observed... "God Bless Us, Everyone!"
Merry Christmas to all, and blessings of your deity of choice.
Bumping this thread early because CBC Radio will be airing The Shepherd today instead of Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Happy hols to all
Joyeux Noel!