Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
I just listened to The Shepherd, as I do every Christmas Eve, which means that for me it is now Christmas.

Happy Christmas, everyone. Here's hoping that next year will be better than this year.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Merry Christmas, everyone!
Thank you, Rob. Merry Christmas, everyone.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Merry Christmas everyone from me as well.  Hopefully 2021 will be a happier new year for all.

Mark
Merry Xmas from the UK!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Merry Christmas everyone.
Seasons Greetings, all! Stay safe!
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"
Merry Christmas!
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
*cranks a bleary eye open* Need coffee before am more reformed scrooge than... oh wait. that analogy doesn't work either.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Santa brought a White Christmas this year, I got a couple inches of snow overnight.
I got a bottle of whiskey and i finished it alreadyt

it is a merry christmas. and a happy new year everyone

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
I'm with Norgarth. 4-6 inches of snow over the last 24 hours. I also received a bottle of Scotch and plenty of theobromine. And books to add to Mount Tsundoku.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
this bit of  swag was scary true this  year

Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(12-24-2020, 07:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: I just listened to The Shepherd, as I do every Christmas Eve, which means that for me it is now Christmas.

Happy Christmas, everyone. Here's hoping that next year will be better than this year.

Bump for 2021 - a bit before the broadcast so that folks can listen to the reading over the air if you want to.

.gif   image001.gif (Size: 53.52 KB / Downloads: 129)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown

Mark
It's 20 minutes to midnight as I write this, so a slightly early Merry Christmas to everyone in the forums who observe.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Merry Xmas from the UK!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
Just saying goodbye to my brother's and sister's families at my folks' place. Big dinner and all, I'm feeling festive. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

And, as Tiny Tim observed... "God Bless Us, Everyone!"
“In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
“They opened up a can’a dumbass!” – Jon Stewart regarding Fox News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
Merry Christmas to all, and blessings of your deity of choice.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Bumping this thread early because CBC Radio will be airing The Shepherd today instead of Christmas Eve.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Merry Christmas to you all.

-- Bob

Happy hols to all
--
‎noli esse culus
Joyeux Noel!
--
Rob Kelk