Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Video Madness Brand X thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Holderness Family - ADHD Needs a New Name (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Parody)
Neil Peart's Ultimate drum solo - Letterman (from back in 2011)

Holderness Family - If Hallmark made a Halloween Movie

James Broterhead - Superkill (James Browm/Motorhead mashup)
Epic Rap Battles of History: Lora Croft vs Indiana Jones

Apparently the original choice to voice the Joker in the Batman Animated Series was Tim Curry...

Warhammer 40 video set to Sabaton';s song Dreadnaught
Hoist the Colours (PotC) - The Bass Singers of Tiktok

Valhalla Calling (Miracle of Sound0 - Trio version
Not quite a new episode of Project Binky. Okay, not a new episode of Project Binky at all. But at least it's a confirmation that there is a new episode of Project Binky in the pipeline.

Survival games in real life (funny)

EDIT:
Neon Red by Miracle of Sound (remix set to clips from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners)

Holderness Family - My Wife has STD (Skipping Thanksgiving Disorder)
A fun number from a band with a very cool name

link
Terry Kelly -  A Pittance of Time (Remembrance Day)

The official Paramount Plus Youtube channel has uploaded the two-part first episodes of the new Transformers Earthspark series for free viewing. Aside from a little plot induced stupidity in their first few scenes to set up the premise, even the fleshling grubs are almost tolerable, and just as the trailers promised Megatron and Mom and the banter between them is the best part.

link
Video unavailable -_-
Yeah, it is US only after all. Nickelodeon UK has part 1 up, but only for the UK. I guess check whatever channel they might have in your region? Or, you know, put on a patch and a parrot, but views on the official channels are how they measure success to decide whether to keep producing TF content, so...

On that note, it looks like all ten eps are already available with a subscription, or at least so the comments I've been seeing suggest. At worst, you could reasonably (as in 45min to an hour a day) get through that in well under a week on a free trial or just cancel before another month gets billed; I haven't checked the exact rates yet but I know they aren't too crazy so I'm strongly considering it myself depending on how the reviews shape up as they come in. I mean, there's probably something else that wouldn't cause pure regret at the hours I can never get back to watch as well, if I did end up with a full month of it.
The Chase - a Star Wars: Remnant fan film

Goff Rockband (animated 40k 'music video) - Time to WAAAGH!

EDIT:
When your cat is a trained assassin (John Wick) Tongue
Through Time (Dr Who parody) - Not Literally Productions 

Kevin Conroy tribute
Nice casting on "Travelling Through Time". I had to take a second look to make sure that wasn't really Matt Smith. Oh, and for those who don't recognize the name of the group, they're also the ones who did that great Icona Pop parody, "I Ship It" (itself probably best known from the prize-winning AMV "Ship Happens").
Is this the first superhero? The history of Golden Bat

link
(11-14-2022, 08:39 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Nice casting on "Travelling Through Time".  I had to take a second look to make sure that wasn't really Matt Smith.  Oh, and for those who don't recognize the name of the group, they're also the ones who did that great Icona Pop parody, "I Ship It" (itself probably best known from the prize-winning AMV "Ship Happens").

yeah and the fact that the Matt Smith lookalike is also named Matt is hilarious (his last name is Elliott)

Own a Musket for Home Defence (Eminem style)

Mentallica - Land Down One-der (Men at Work/Metallica mashup)
playing the Blues on bagpipes

and another from Not Literally Productions, 'A character I used to know" (GoT season 1 parody)
Minerva McGonagall writing a letter to Molly Weasley re: the twins, 

and bitching out Dumbledore's Portrait post-Book 7
Adam Savage at the Smithsonian with the original Enterprise model -- all eleven feet and two hundred pounds of it.

Not a power song, probably, though only Bob can say that for sure, but a better articulation of grief than most of us can manage in the moment

link

Holderness Family - Don't you Forget the Turkey (Simple minds parody, acapella)
The Swedish Chef 'roists a torkey' (Muppets)

Swedish Chef and 'Uncle' (Danny Kaye) preparing a Turkey
My Cat Lucy (animated short film(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12