Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New Updates Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The Terran Jedi has been updated to chapter 7
Chapter 33.

-- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.
Sunrise Over Britain, Chapter 12.-- Bob
---------
I loot faster. -- Peggy Schroeck, D&D game, in response to a crisis situation that arises while she's searching the bodies of four recent opponents.

Necratoid

Brown Coat, Green Eyes chapter 15
www.fanfiction.net/s/2857962/16/
w00t! There's more Respect Between Enemies!
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Legend of Uzumaki Naruto again.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]

CattyNebulart

Serpent in Paradise II : The Two Powers updated
www.fanfiction.net/s/1794811/26/
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Chris Dee's The Gotham Post, Chapter 6.-- Bob
---------
Legend of Uzumaki Naruto again.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
has a new chapter and Vorlons going boom , make locals brains go melty
(first one)
The virtual series The Watchers (BtVS) has finished Season 3.
www.thewatcherscouncil.net/--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Browncoat, Green Eyes, Chapter 17
Anyone, Anyone But Me, Chapter 13
Heir to the Empire, Chapter 6
Luna's Hubby, Chapter 7-- Bob
---------
I'm kinda surprised this hasn't been noted before, and I've been forgetting to do it but as I'm currently thinking about it...
Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Wizards by Corwalch got a new chapter on the 7th.
Chapter 13!-- Bob
---------
To be blunt, the Do Not Meddle fic has gone from not-that-good to WTF? in some of its character portrayals.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
Respect me!
For I bring you more Respect Among Enemies[Image: tongue.gif][Image: Bansho.jpg]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sic Semper Morituri 53 has just hit the FFML.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
The Birthday Present, Chapter 44.-- Bob
---------
Chris Dee's Cat Tales Updated.
Not yet on FF.net cause its being a prat, but it is on her website.
"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
scion of gryffindor is up to chapter 34-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Quote:
The Birthday Present, Chapter 44.
It's amazing how much of a disaster that fic is, yet I keep on getting drawn back to see if the train wreck ever stops.--
Quote:
It's amazing how much of a disaster that fic is, yet I keep on getting drawn back to see if the train wreck ever stops.
It is a strangely contradictory piece of work, isn't it? Well written without being a particularly good story, but still engrossing in a strange way. Massive OOC everywhere, so we might as well be reading about completely different people, which is what makes it "bad", but beautifully written in places, which kind of makes up for it. (The whole "table of mementos" ritual, for instance...)-- Bob
---------
What I find really galling is the interpretation of the first 5 books - that Severus and the Slytherins are these poor abused misunderstood people, and Harry/Sirius/etc were all big mean bullies and picked on them unfairly.
At which point I sit there and go 'WTF? Were you reading the same books?'
--
You sometimes find that a number of things we hold to be truth are merely opinions from a certain point of view...
...Or perhaps not.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17