Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New Updates Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Wind 44.
Harry. Draco. The Room of Requirement. Thinking. Forgiving. Release. Changing.
Africander 35.
Swithin owned.
Chapter 10.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Wind 45.
Sentencing. Harry as Vates. Lily's understanding.
While I don't like harry potter I've noticed this writer has been updating on average on a weekly basis and it made me curious enough to check to see how badly written or short his chapters were.
I was surprised.
Rorschach's Blot is a very good writer he has almost made me like harry potter possibly in the department of humour and fight scenes he is on par with certain writers I won't mention that take considerably longer to update.
Sadly we can only dream of twice yearly updates from those writers and often must live with less one admittedly longer chapter per year.
I can't really say much what few pitiful fanfics and other writing I attempt often have updates measured in decades.
Almost forgot the purpose of this post in trying to tweak certain very good, but unnamed writers on this discussion board.
Here is the current chapter of "make a wish"
www.fanfiction.net/s/2318355/42/
howard melton
God bless
I'm trying dagnabbit, there's just this little bit of pacing/neat scenelet that I need to get just right before I can get to my action fest.....
I forget whose maxim it was about playwriting:
If there's a sword above the mantle in scene one it should be used by the third act...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Chekhov's Gun.

-- Bob
---------
Wind 46.
Augustus Starrise. Rufus Scrimgoer. VERA.
thanks
I needed that.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Africander 36.
Swithin v. Xander.
Intermission
Dumbledore and his delusions v. the light.
Africander 37.
Battle preparation.
Wind 47.
Vera. Regulus. Draco.
The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto has been updated.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Wind 48.
Politics mwhaahahahaha.

CattyNebulart

allies in blood, a continuation of Those Who Stand
www.fanfiction.net/s/2917416/1/
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

blob

www.eyrie-productions.com...R/cr03.txt
Cybertron Reloaded has been updated. [Image: smile.gif] What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?
Something else for me to wait for until tonight...

-- Bob
---------
For anyone who's been interested in excessivelyperky's Harry Potter story "The Birthday Present", it's gotten up to chapter 40 since it was last mentioned here.

-- Bob
---------
Time Warp and Old Soldiers have been updated.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Beat me to it by 9 minutes, Aleh. Curse you!

-- Bob
---------
...has had another update -- Chapter 11 -- "The Final Battle".

-- Bob
---------
... is now up to Chapter 41.

-- Bob
---------
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17