Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shito-XXX (will never be worksafe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Over in the Angel Baby forum, thewre was a discusison of the Unit-01 bicycle, which Kokuten warned would make Transgendered Shinji cry because it didn't jiggle, and then mentioned the Angel-XX figurines that turn some of the Eva shito into costume-and-hair variations on Rei - then Valles mentioned that there was a good alt-uni in there somehwre, and and Wengfook told him to spawn less bunnies, and EML said "Apocalyptic harem H-anime! If Shinji doesn't pick the right Angel from among the choir that've suddenly descended on him, the world will end... Meanwhile, the redhead next door is torn between giving the poor boy a savage beating, or a savage... well. Never mind," to which I replied "You forgot to mention that ALL the angels must be, er, defeated? Conquered? You know what I mean - before he makes the choice."
Foxboy had positive feeling, but negative motivation, and Bob asked that further discussion be moved here but also thoguht it might be worth a read if someone wrote it.
Oh, the links:
the bike
Transgendered Shinji
Angel-XX
So, details! Details! Are there Evas involved? If so, I'd picture them as more like Kos-Mos from Xenosaga, artificial partner-units to help a human deal with ... battling ... a demanding angel, and definitely DROP the whole Mother-Inside logo sticker as a little too squicksome. Alternately, it could be that the Angels still initially appear as giant beings but shrink to human proportions after thair initial... defeat. This would also alllow for a giantism-fetish episode, where Shinji & Co. have to find a way to ... handle ... one of the angels without the aid of their giant toys. Transgendered Shinji appears in the obligatory Eva dream sequences, because the Evas are after all female, and the fact that they have Progressive Strap-Ons doesn't change that he's merging his senses with a female body.
Heheheh... start things off like canon Eva, but at the point where Shinji would normally wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling, he wakes up to an unfamiliar feeling... then his eye twitches, and he groans, and spams, and then human-size Sachiel pops up from under the covers licking her fingers, with a cheery "Good morning, Hoshigi-sama!"
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
Ritsuko shot up like a spring loaded meerkat. What? Shinji-kun is naked?
See, Anata? Dr. Hentai is alive and well. - Innortal's _I Do_
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
*brain lands firmly in gutter*
Oh my. You have to wonder how world cultures and religions are reacting to having things like this happening at a hundred times normal scale on international television... I'd say avoid the Evas - they're not really in-genre, and I don't think that they'd really add anything.
*nun-flavored images pop up, and are promptly shot down*
Particularly memorable episodes/characters? Well, there's Shamshiel, for, er, obvious reasons that won't do anything for anime's general reputation, Israphel (two for the price of one), Sandalphon if you like redheads (Atsui da!), Tzachquiel's name will probably become a synonym for 'enthusiasm'... and I'm going to stop now, before my fetishes start showing.
Oh, and what about Rei?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Quote:
Oh, and what about Rei?
The prototype 'assistant' Unit, of course.
I'm not even going to mention the varios things one could come up with (and, gods, is that a bad pun, no matter how you read it) when examining EVA mythos and looking for potential h angles. I mean, other than each of the Shito requiring three different 'Impacts' to be 'defeated'.
As for the Shito themselves? Y'know, it's disturbingly easy to assign various preferences. For example, Zeruel enjoys being ... ahem ... eaten. Arael's into role playing. Tabris' preference is such that 'defeating' her would require the use of an 'assistant' Unit.
Somebody send this stuff over to Warpwizard.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Quote:
The prototype 'assistant' Unit, of course.
Right, and when Shinji almost doesn't sortie, she's wheeled out on a stretcher, dehydrated, too weak-kneed to stand, and covered in chafe marks from bondage gear, but willing to do it again as ordered...
Hm, now here's an idea, the Kos-Mos style Units turn into energy and make the Child a giant ala Ultraman when the proper ... sync ratio ... is achieved, to ... take on the agels in thier initial, giant forms, maybe? Rei was supposed to be able to do it all by herself, but that didn't work out, so the Evas were made to serve as an amplifier for her, and then it was discovered that a few humans could also sync with the Evas. Since activating further Reis proved remarkably troublesome, it's actually easier to find the kids that can do the job and bring them into the organization.
There's also the example of Ultimate Girls to consider, for the ecchi-kaiju genre. In fact, I can't thnk of any other example of the ecchi-kaiju genre, though UG isn't outright hentai, just suggestive.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
The Evas could be redesigned as skin-tight armor suits for Shinji et al, in the same vein as the Angels'. (Plug suits as the basic form of the armor, perhaps. Odd how the stuff covers substantially less skin in its active mode, at least on Asuka and Rei...(and Hikari?))
--Sam
"If that's art, then art is dirty and weird!"
*Reads thread, slaps forehead, grabs flamethrower*
I'm sorry guys... but I think I have to kill you now. For the good of humanity. Or something.
*FWOOOSH*
I'm sorry it had to come to that. Although I wonder, does that mean that in this context an AT Field would be a girls... Crap! Now I'm infected!
*FWOOSH*--
I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Quote:
Somebody send this stuff over to Warpwizard.
He's on my lj friendslist, I'll pass him the link. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Oh, there's crime here. I can smell it."

blob

And ofcourse Ritsuko would have to conduct some... scientific research on the defeated Angles. And I'm sure we'd find something for Misato to do. *g*
Quote:
In fact, I can't thnk of any other example of the ecchi-kaiju genre, though UG isn't outright hentai, just suggestive.
Well, I've never heared of UG, but here are some Kaiju Girls.
(The pics range from "mostly harmless" to outright yuri.)
www.neomonsterisland.com/kgirls.htmWhat if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?
*pats out his hair*
Quote:
The Evas could be redesigned as skin-tight armor suits for Shinji et al, in the same vein as the Angels'. (Plug suits as the basic form of the armor, perhaps. Odd how the stuff covers substantially less skin in its active mode, at least on Asuka and Rei...(and Hikari?))
That'd probably be best.
Er, for the armor, I mean, although a Sixth Child is hardly without appeal.
Presumably, besides angel-antics like Iruel's, the Lovely Ladies of Nerv would be involved in, ah, pilot training?
Hmm. Maybe we could write up an intro and toss it into the Anime Addventure? Just for the sake of, I dunno, completeness.
*wince* And this 'project' has my brain in a very unclean place.
Ja, -n

Quote:
Although I wonder, does that mean that in this context an AT Field would be a girls... Crap! Now I'm infected!
No, no, these girls have TA fields. x.x;
--Sam
"You broke my cure for cancer! My invincible five-sep plan for world domination!"

blob

Quote:
No, no, these girls have TA fields. x.x;
I think you mean T&A fields. Smile ~~~What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?
...and now I wonder if we could talk Dave Menard into filling out the ranks of the Shito and Pilot alter images?
--Sam
"I think I ran over a ninja back there."

Angryoptimist

This thread is hilarious.
I just wanted to say that.-----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
- Chris Knight, Real Genius Two great tastes that go great together!
Quote:
I think you mean T&A fields. Smile ~~~
Well, yeah.
Hmm. Lesseee...
Basic Cast:
Shinji Ikari - "Eep!"
Rei Ayanami - "This is part of the mission."
Asuka Soryu-Langley - "I learned all sorts of things in college!"
Ritsuko Akagi - "Hold still and cooperate."
Maya Ibuki - "S-senpai, do you need any... help?"
Misato Katsuragi - "Tell Big Sister aaaalllll about it."
Shito:
Sachiel - Despite the cute little bird-skulls she wears in her hair, she's probably better compared to an overly-affectionate octopus, ie, her action figure comes with Power Glomp Action. Can be... explosively vocal at times.
Shamshiel - 'She's a very kinky girl'... Likes whips, toys, tentacles. Very definitely a Bad Girl.
Ramiel - Resident loli. Not someone you want to get on the bad side of.
Gaghiel - Depending on her mood, she can be compared to either a dolphin or Poseidon in a snit. Either way, practice holding your breath. Fond of Shinji, lusts for but in denial about Asuka.
Israfel - Or, more properly, Kou and Otsu, who are mirror twins and share everything, particularly Shinji and Asuka. They tend to speak in harmony.
Sandalphon - Redhead. Firey and passionate. About everything, but especially Asuka. Think sort of equal parts Shayla Shayla and Kareen Maxil.
Matariel - Her human mode is a tall, slender meganekko who pervs after all three of the Children without much distinction, but her main distinguishing trait is a fondness for applied chemistry.
...and that's all of them I'm up to inventing at the moment, so stay tuned.
ja, -n

Quote:
Matariel - Her human mode is a tall, slender meganekko who pervs after all three of the Children without much distinction, but her main distinguishing trait is a fondness for applied chemistry.
(sings) o/' Oooooh, oh, all about chemistry/won't you show me everything you've learned/I'll memorize everything you do to me/so I can show you when it comes to my turn... o/' (Chemistry or possibly All About Chemistry by the Ben Folds Five)
- CD
Oh, and blob, for that link to Neo Monster Island, would you prefer tribute in cookies, choclate, or swedish volleyball players with chocolate-drizzled cookies?SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
--

HoagieOfDoom

*reads thread*
*head explodes**********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
The emergency backup Children...
Hikari: "Good girls don't do... oh, okay!"
Touji: "I musta died and gone ta Heaven. Wait, I guess Heaven showed up here..."
Kensuke: "They're hot chicks AND superweapons! Sign me up NOW!"
--Sam
"An object at rest--CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!!!"

Necratoid

You realize you could just have it fairly normal at first, then the spirit of the defeated angel possess and alters a Rei clone and the human sized Rei-themed trying to get Shinji to choose. Only no matter how much Shinji goes on about all the crazy angel girls trying to get him to choose them (insert NSFW methods here) for something they fail to explain. No one will believe him though... that is until Asuka drags him off to kill the leviathan, Gaghiel... at which point Asuka ends up with an angel spending half her time trying to seduce Asuka and the other half trying to get her into a threesome with Shinji. At which point it is ignored as a side-effect of the stress of piloting Evas.
No adult believes Shinji (and later Asuka) about these non-existent nightly/daily visitors. Until the computer virus angel, Iruel, is killed by the staff... and those involved (mostly Ritsuko) get their own minx to deal with.
For a change the Eva possessing can end up getting talked into surrendering, too much competition for her at that point. Which makes the question of where the pilot got the new girlfriend, maybe Kensuke for the amusement factor (and him ranting about side benifits of the job) or Toji just to cause him relationship problems (the strangely quiet not-Rei Rei following him around that Hikari can't see or maybe it just possess Hikari making her duel personality and two tone hair).
Its more amusing and memorable when something other than the generic harem... somehow the invisible harem with relationship polygons and Gendo deciding that these are part of the mental effect covered in the scrolls amuses me. Watching Rei ask Gendo if sleeping with Matariel is part of her orders and explain that she hasn't been order to do so, so she isn't (or depending on Gendo's response and the phrasement of ). Misato could see them only when plastered and Pen-Pen just shrug it off.
That and it avoids the creeepy Asuka attend orgies in college issue.
*goes out to sucker someone into mopping up the mess*
This will not end well. Or it will end gloriously. I'm not sure which.---
Mr. Fnord
Raving blogger
http://www.jihad.net/
"when edison thinks down pipes into special Future Death Machine, in 21st Century another teenager on MySpace gets hit by a car." --Warren Ellis
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
*reads Hoagie's .sig*
Quote:
*Thinks about thread*

*Head explodes*
- CD That could only be Gendo, with the way the angels are swarming Shinji. No wonder Ritsuko's usually so grumpy.
ETA: Animesuki series listing for Ultimate GirlsSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
--

Kokuten

Fuyutsuki: Ritsuko, Gendou wants to see you in his office.
Ristuko: Err, did he say why?
Fuyutsuki: Something about 'Goofy Time'?
Ritsuko: *Shudders*Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

HoagieOfDoom

Quote:
*reads Hoagie's .sig*
Muahahahahaha... waitaminute.
*thinks*
Florin, can I borrow your flamethrower? I think I'm going to need it...*********
www.venganza.org
Quote:
You realize you could just have it fairly normal at first,
(thinks) Amusing, but I think it would be better if everything's up front. So to speak. ^.^
--Sam
"Then he threw a chimney at us!"
More shito:
Leriel - very quiet and introspective, a subtle Goth; fades into the background even in zebra-striped armor. (Well, that's kinda what zebra stripes are for, innit?) Her specialty... mind games. Deep, convoluted mind games. (This episode of Ghastly's Ghastly Comic comes to mind.)
Bardiel - Annoyingly clingy and intrusive, extremely focused. Ignores Shinji in favor of Suzuhara.
Zeruel - the Lioness of God, most powerful and (judging by her chestplates) least inhibited of the choir. Openly extremely dominant, secretly submissive.
Arael - Wants to know everything about you, prone to overthinking her relationships. Drives Asuka into a rage just by being in the same room.
Armisael and Tabris - ?
--Sam
"This is graveness."
Sahaquiel - Fond of getting running starts. On Shinji. Built like six feet of muscle crammed into five feet of cute, with, er, prominent headlights.
Iruel - First manifests as a virus/bacteria/other, er, infecting the populace of NERV and making them partake in acts that would normally... at least take place behind closed doors, given the sort of series they're in. Skilled at things like acupressure and the manipulation of nerve clusters.
Armisael - 'Angel of the Womb' suggests a couple of potential fetishes, but any attempt by my brain to either work around the idea or apply it tends to end up going 'squick', so I'm open to suggestions.
Tabris - I see no reason to reinvent a character who's already pretty much established. The personality we saw in canon would do quite nicely, I think.
Ja, -n

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5