Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be: Addition Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sirrocco Wrote:"Wow. I just killed a vampire... by throwing a rock at him."
Killer Croc: It was a big rock!
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Necratoid

Strangly Ebony... I had the exact same thought of Killer Croc mocking Sirrocco for that line... and now I just want to see Killer Croc attempt to rob a bank in sleepy Sunnydale... leading to the Scoobies going insane trying to figure out what kind of demon they are dealing with... meanwhile the administration is repeatedly convinced they know what kind of demon he is and keeps trying to compel him through magic that doesn't apply... bribe him with things he has no idea why he'd want and  generally get themselves killed/eaten trying to stop him.  The only thing keep him in town is someone actually hit him with a binding ritual so he can't leave and promptly got himself killed.  Eventually the ritual object is broken in a completely unrelated battle and the police chief manages to get him to leave by bribing him with a van, cash from tthe evidense room, and a box of donuts.
KC just wanted to leave and got to.  A good third of the corupt officials in town are dead and in general the rest are boggling that the police chief actually did something useful. He insists it was the donuts that solved things... the mayor declares that he is olice chief for a reason and it never does occur to people KC is a circus freak and not a demon.
I always thought that would have been a good story idea for a single episode of "Buffy" - the presence of someone with the kind of deformity or condition that would make everyone scream "Monster!". Written well, you could easily fool the audience until the denoument.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:I always thought that would have been a good story idea for a single episode of "Buffy"
Or a short fic.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Necratoid Wrote:Well if Ceiling Cat is the ruler and embodiment of the Heavens.  Basement Cat is ruler and embodiment of the under world... then logically the embodiment of the Earth must be something 'Cat' as well...  Window or Wall Cat I guess... so that would make Gaia what?  Sill CAt,, Couch Cat, Wallpaper Cat?
Some of my favorite cats, Catalyst (The Future), Category (the Present), and Catalog (The Past).
Catastrophe (Destruction), Catnap (Dream), Catnip(Desire), Catatonic(Death).
Manytales00 Wrote:Some of my favorite cats, Catalyst (The Future), Category (the Present), and Catalog (The Past).
(Double-checks which thread this is ... okay it's "should not be". Right one, then. Good.)

Whatever you do, don't show this to Mark Skarr. He's done that 3D render of Urd, Belldandy, and Skuld for DW V, and I know he has the same catgirl add-on I do...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
"You let down your people, Usagi --
You were supposed to be immortal.
That's all they wanted, not much to ask for
But in the end you could not deliver..."
-- from Usagi, by Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber
-- Bob
---------

Sirrocco

Don't cry for me Crystal TokyoThe truth is I never left you...
Starlights Express,
Answer me yes . . .
Quote:Starlights Express,
Answer me yes . . .
Are you girls, yes or no...

Actually, it occurs to me that the snippet of "Usagi" could come from a musical written during the period of Angus MacSpon's http://shell.ihug.co.nz/~macspon/fanfic ... index.html]Sailor Moon 4200...
-- Bob
---------
Bruce Wayne's World
ETA:
Quote:"Bruce Wayne's World! Bruce Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!"
"Good evening, everyone and welcome to Bruce Wayne's World.  I'm your excellent host, Bruce Wayne.  And with me, as always, is my sidekick, Dick  Party on, Dick."
"Party on, Bruce."
-- Bob
---------
Code Monkees
--Sam
"An object at rest -- CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!!!"
Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:Code Monkees
--Sam
"An object at rest -- CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!!!"
Code Monk

"Welcome to the Enrichment Centre"

"Did you hear that Saotome? We're going to be rich,"
While looking through past image-render contests over on the Daz forums, I found http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=2454319#2454319]one about crossovers...

[Image: origimage_1_2472770.jpg]

http://forum.daz3d.com/gallery/image_26452.jpg]Krystal (from the Starfox games) comes back from the store with a couple of things.

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origi ... 468828.jpg]Be careful just what tombs you raid...

[Image: origimage_1_2457744.jpg]

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origi ... 477998.jpg]Dance partners

http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origi ... 474380.jpg]Gotta catch... okay, maybe not them all

[Image: origimage_1_2484338.jpg]

Yes, of course there are others in the thread... but looking at some of them left me thinking http://forum.daz3d.com/postimages/origi ... 490001.jpg]this.
--
Rob Kelk

Here's a disturbing thought, The Addams Family as Sparks (they are already halfway there) 8P
Manytales00 Wrote:
Quote:Timote wrote:

Here's a disturbing thought, The Addams Family as Sparks (they are already halfway there) 8P
Halfway?  The Addams are the American equivalent of the Heterodynes.
Well, maybe two thirds.  The Addams have the disdain for the laws of God and Man, and the stark raving insanity quirkyness, but most don't have the SCIENCE! obsession of a true Spark.

SCM Writer of 2814

Vandal Savage is in dire straights, and turns to his estranged son, Adam, who happens to have a TV show on the Discovery Channel...
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

Necratoid

Quote:Well, maybe two thirds.  The Addams have the disdain for the laws of God and Man, and the stark raving insanity quirkyness, but most don't have the SCIENCE! obsession of a true Spark
I'm not an expert or anything, but isn't cousin IT a spark?  I swear that was his day job.  Gomez is the Caln head... as for the family sparks that choose SCIENCE!!! over magical tom foolery, who do you think is running Gomex's companies?

Quote:Gotta catch... okay, maybe not them all
 So the Ditto Trainer is cross dressing as not-Ash and using Minidit against a dark type?  The problem in that pic is that the pokeballs are OOC, look at them lying flatly on the ground inert, instead returning to the trainer as usual.  That would be the part that is all 'Did Not DO Research'... or those two trainers both botched catching the ball on the return.
As for the last pic... Black and white Manatee can't jump silly.

Sirrocco

SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Vandal Savage is in dire straights, and turns to his estranged son, Adam, who happens to have a TV show on the Discovery Channel...
Or perhaps distant cousin Dan, who has an internet advice column?  Mind you, RPF can get a bit tricky.  (Couldn't be son in this case.  Dan's been a bit too descriptive of his youth.)
Or even more distant grandcousin John, who lives in a Brave New World...
-- Bob
---------
West Satellite Story, in which a love story is told against the backdrop of a gang war between the Sharks and the Jetsons...
--
Rob Kelk

Scarface and Gilligan's Island

"Say hello to my little buddy."
--
Rob Kelk