Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: the newest eyrie is out early this year....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:Hazard wrote:
... Why do I think that the KGB has made an error of judgement?
Comrade! We do not... er, that is, I have heard that the KGB does not make errors in judgement. Anyone who says otherwise is a victim of Capitalist Running Dog Propaganda!  
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on whether or not they expect Gryphon to be loaded for bear. Angry Russian bear, that is. :v

Hazard

Quote:Black Aeronaut wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on whether or not they expect Gryphon to be loaded for bear. Angry Russian bear, that is. :v
No no, not Gryphon.
Natasha. Because that set up seems pretty well aimed at an 'you've outlived your usefulness' betrayal of miss Romanov by Boris.
http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/ ... /ch11.html

It's a veritable firehose of stories over there!
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Hokago Tea Time get a guided tour of Bellehaven in the latest inciting exstallment of The Federation Lives Forever!

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/ ... /ch12.html
Also, opening my handy-dandy UF chronology file to add In the Hall of the Mountain King reminds me that another batch of older stories has happened by now (assuming none of them has been withdrawn or otherwise retconned yet):

Rogue Squadron's Muroc trilogy (Moral Imperative; Codename SERAPH BLUE; Crucible)
Contract Negotiation
Reassigned
and, on the same day, Project Phoenix: The Eye of Harmony (the portions that take place on Tomodachi, anyway; Gallifrey's relationship to linear time has always been a bit wibbly-wobbly)

It's not dated any more specifically than "2410", but I'm pretty sure The Sandero Affair has happened by now.

In CSI New Avalon: Forward Momentum, Sara Sidle came out of her coma, and discovered what the lightning had done to her, two days earlier (actually before Just What I Needed). She "was back at work the following day, insisting that there was no reason why she shouldn't be." It would be three days before a bomb at a training session made her aware she wasn't the only one.
In the latest Future Imperfect mini, a VIP (Very Important Personification) receives an Urgent Summons:

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/Forum/ ... e=threaded

(From a reference within the story, I think Geoff meant to date this 2410, not 2401. Could someone with posting access on the forums please test that theory?)
Heh. Nice.

I especially love that they got Lydia from Beetlejuice working as her assistant.
...while we wait for the next proper chapter, I have to ask: did anyone else who saw the Ghostbusters reboot notice something?
Still nothing on the Eyrie front, but a spoiler for Star Trek Beyond:
An actual update this time! Yes, the drought has broken, and yet another Seiun-winning* series has officially been incorporated into UF continuity.

DSM Panic! The Panzermädchen Files, File 01: Survivors

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/Forum- ... 4/183.html

(* Seriously. At Iseshimakon, G&P der Film took the Best Media award over three other anime, one foreign animated piece, and three English-language tokusatsu films.)
HAH!!! Dominion Tank Police AND Girls und Panzer!?!?! Big Grin
I suppose that DSM already has a pair of twin Android Cat-girls...
I'll start off by saying that there is not, to my knowledge, any new Eyrie at the moment.

However, I'm rereading most of SotS for no really good reason right now, and among other things there's a question that's really starting to bug me.

What exactly is a "multisectional Mycean hunter's cloak"?

-Morgan.
I believe it's this sort:
[Image: iria_screenshot_1.png]

Multi-sections allow the wearer to have the cloak all around them (for weather proofing) while still being able to have their hands outside, to use a weapon.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
I'll start off by saying that there is, in fact, new Eyrie at this moment.

And it has been released to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Core 1.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present to you http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/ ... rum05.html]The Fulcrum of Fate, Part V.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Huzzah! More Ayanami and Vader goodness!
EDIT:
HOLY FUCK!!!
Quote:

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!
Belatedly, two sea stories, one complete and one a trailer, both teasers in their way:

Rhythm of the Night

Fleet Record 01
Does anyone know why eyrie-productions.com keeps blinking in and out of contact with the net? Is Kitty Pryde futzing with their servers?
Another Fleet Record mini-story, Reckless, is up, as is the Galactipedia entry on its title character.
That IS one way to handle the impossibility that is RE.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
. o O (

Outtakes

Warspite (very seriously): Though there are dakimakura available.

(Warspite keeps a straight face for about five seconds before she bursts out laughing, which sets Reckless off.)

Director: CUT!

)

-Morgan.
This wound up being a Featured Document, not a mini-story, but the Galactipedia entry on Awakened Vocaloids is beautiful, and does the same job of implying the untold stories, while still leaving them available to be told someday, as "MCPO Spartan was obliged to subdue him."
'The next chapter of The Federation Lives Forever! is here at last. While Hokago Tea Time enjoy their mountain retreat, what is the "junior varsity" up to back in Sakuragaoka? New faces and surprises in Chapter 13: "Shelter"!'

Posting the link, then going and reading.

EDIT: Result! Things I didn't expect but should've seen coming.
Ah, geeze, what, three plot lines almost intersecting? Wonderful to see, but painful to wait for.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13