Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 20: One token-Ringu to network them all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Up, nowhere but up. Hell even I would vote for Duff

Blogging through time and space, it's Doctorow Who
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Betrayed. Abandoned.Left in a Junkyard to rot.
Herbie goes to Monte Cristo.
"Winter is coming."
"Weiss will be happy to hear that."

ASoIaF/RWBY
--
Rob Kelk

Another RWBY CTSNB idea... or maybe it should be:

RWBY/Evangelion: Auras are AT Fields...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
"Were we born to fight and die
Sacrificed for one big lie?
Are we heroes keeping peace?
Or are we weapons pointed at the enemy
So someone else can claim the victory?"
- Jeff Williams, "Time to Say Goodbye", performed by Casey Lee Williams

A world where the remnants of humanity hide behind walls, and where only a brave handful dare confront the monsters that roam the landscape... but both sides are being manipulated from behind the scenes.

Which of these worlds does that describe?

RWBY/Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Grimm

The girl who fights to keep her world's last hope from being taken away. The boy who fights to bring hope back to a world without it. Not so different after all.

"'Sind sie der Essen?' Nein, wir sind die Jaeger!"
-- Revo, "Guren no Yumiya" ("Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen"), performed by Sound Horizon as Linked Horizon

(Inspired by the revelations that began in recent chapters of AoT.)
(old joke, new twist)

"Rey, if someone asks if you're a Jedi, you say yes!"
--
Rob Kelk

xXx-Men
-- Bob
---------
Bob that could be taken sooooo many ways.

That's an Actual Title for a Smut based Comic of rather Poor taste, and Quality...
Quote:Rajvik wrote:
Bob that could be taken sooooo many ways.
Putting on my Obviousman™ cape, I point out the capitalization our host used.  (Trademark violated, by the way; Obviousman is a character from Wiley Miller's comic strip Non Sequitur, and I have no legal right whatsoever to claim to be him.)
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Just to make things clear, I was inspired by a trailer for a new Vin Diesel movie.
-- Bob
---------
Stretching the definition of "crossover" a bit, perhaps, I invite you to consider a superhero from the U.S. Southwest.  Powers/equipment/abilities uncertain, though likely to be something like Wolverine, but definitely with a "trickster" vibe as well ... and he must be of Hispanic-flavored Native American stock, otherwise it'd be inappropriate for him to introduce himself:  "I am I, Don Coyote!"
-----
Obviously he has a sidekick, Sancho Panda.
-- Bob
---------
I don't know... I think that scene of tilting at roadrunners leaves something to be desired.
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:robkelk wrote:
I don't know... I think that scene of tilting at roadrunners leaves something to be desired.
But he's a geeeee-nius!
Re:  Sancho Panda.  Oh, dear.  Wouldn't that make this a Ranma ½ crossover, too?
-----
And Kung Fu Panda, as well.
-- Bob
---------
I had an odd day and thus was hit with an odd idea.

Magical Beasts and Who to find them.

Yes, I'm talking about dropping the Doctor into JK Rowling's Potterverse during the setting of the new movie.

Other than the space folded blue box thing, you could drop him in to the lead roll with out changing the script.

it would be more fun to cross him with the Bereau of Paranormal Research and Development. (HellBoy's world).
Quote:Manytales00 wrote:
Other than the space folded blue box thing, you could drop him in to the lead roll with out changing the script.

it would be more fun to cross him with the Bereau of Paranormal Research and Development. (HellBoy's world).
Hellboy: "Ah, hell, not him again."Rookie BPRD agent: "You know him?"Hellboy: "Yeah.  He's a decent guy, but whenever he shows up, the shit hits the fan."
Quote:Lester sighed and put his head in his hands as he finished signing paperwork. Already reports had come in of eyewitnesses of the herd of Embolotherium. The anomaly alarm began to wail and flash its spinny red light, and he resisted the urge to bang his head against the desk. From down in the hall there was a frantic "Sorry sorry sorry, just me, it'll be gone in a moment, temporary temporal disruption, just my ship, gives off the same signature, nothing to worry about, no dinosaurs!" A blue-gray streak gamboled up the ramp as some very confused guards shouted orders. Lester sighed again and flipped on the comms.

"At ease, this is a Code Blue: The Doctor. Get back to whatever it was you lot do on duty, he's not a threat unless we've all done something insanely stupid." He took his thumb off the button. "And knowing you lot, we probably have."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7221890/1/ ... Wimey-Ball
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Here at the Folger Crystal's Fanfiction Lab, We are switching Shinji's Granparents with a Doctor H. Quinn, and her Boyfriend who is a Real Joker.

Let's see Gendo fit that into his Scenario.
"I. Am. Spartacus!"

"I. Am. Spartacus!"

"I! Am! Spartacus!!"
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:Rajvik wrote:
I had an odd day and thus was hit with an odd idea.

Magical Beasts and Who to find them.

Yes, I'm talking about dropping the Doctor into JK Rowling's Potterverse during the setting of the new movie.
If it's a Doctor and Magical Beasts, I should think you'd want someone who can "talk to the animals, learn all their languages...."
Oh, dear.  Now I'm imagining Professor Higgins teaching Eliza to speak not English, but "polar bear and python" and "fluent kangaroo."
-----
Edit:  Dagnab rassa-frassin' Yuku told me it couldn't post my entry ... and then double-posted it — which didn't show up 'til AFTER I'd logged off. -----
No, it ISN'T what it is!
-----
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13