Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That Should Not Be 21: The Revenge of the Snappy Subtitle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
And a little blonde girl somewhere in Oregon.
Shall we toss in some works by C. L. Moore?
Pacifica Casull Northwest Smith
We've secretly replaced the Starlight Express with Thomas the Tank Engine. Let's see whether anyone notices.
Bart Simpson goes to Hogwarts? Filch will never know what fucking hit him. Or Snape for that matter.

EDIT: And I can just see Lisa in the background, lying on the floor and holding her head as though suffering a horrible migraine and moaning "WHY!?"

(Not necessarily 'Why Bart?" but "Why is magic a THING!?")
Logan's Cannonball Chicken Run, Lola, Run
I was thinking that If we switched a certain Outer Senshi of time with a Disney character of the same name, it would improve both worlds. I just don't know why it all went wrong in a dogged time.
Puff Daddy the Magic Dragon
We've secretly replaced Prince Zuko of the Fire Kingdom with Danny Zuko of Rydell High School. Let's see how long it takes Katara to get into tight black leather pants.
We've replaced Tanis Half-Elven with Tanis Richards. Let's see how long Krynn survives.
We've secretly replaced Daphne Greengrass with Daphne Blake. Let's see .... um .... You know, I'm not sure what we'll see. Can she solve a mystery by herself?
We've secretly replaced Daphne Blake with Anita Blake. Let's see what happens... but not on a Saturday morning show.
(Replying instead of editing since the post is nine months old.)
(07-01-2017, 03:23 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]"Goodnight room. Goodnight moon. Goodnight cow jumping over the moon. ... That's no moon."

"Goodnight Sailor Moon.... That's no moon."
(04-10-2018, 09:28 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]"Goodnight Sailor Moon.... That's no moon."

"I've been MOONED!  Loooveelllyyyy"
We've secretly replaced Barry White with Betty White. How's the music?

We've secretly replaced Edward Norton with Ed Norton.
We've secretly replaced Touga Kiryuu with Togepi.  How will Nanami react to this egg?
Considering the ages of the two anime, the characters' hair colour, and the characters' family names, just what is the relationship between Kotobuki C-ko and Kotobuki Tsumugi?
(04-15-2018, 02:39 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the ages of the two anime, the characters' hair colour, and the characters' family names, just what is the relationship between Kotobuki C-ko and Kotobuki Tsumugi?

Well, Mugi -is- in the process of taking over the world, after all.

It's not too terribly huge a surprise.
The Day the Guardians of the Galaxy Stood Still
"I am Gort."
The Day the Guardians of the Universe Stood Still
Guy Gardner: "Isn't that most days? we're the ones who do all the running around..."
The Mall Security Guardians of the Galaxy  "We are not fighting Thanos for minimum wage!"
Guardians of the Galaxy Express 999

Owes a lot to Rail Wars!
Rise of the Guardians of the Galaxy, In which Saint Nick, The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Sandman and Jack Frost expand their operations beyond Earth...
The Last Unicron
Hm. How about a Harry Potter/Mage: The Ascension crossover where James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew really were Marauders?
Given that some Marauder delusions are contagious, that causes the Wizarding World to make a lot more sense. The four of them could have been Order of Hermes students frustrated by the difficulty/complexity of doing things the right way, so retreated into a shared fantasy where magic is a matter of pointing a stick at things and uttering pseudo-Latin gibberish. The shared delusion has been spreading ever since and all Hogwarts students are being indoctrinated into the madness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13