Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone has problems with Qwest?
Someone has problems with Qwest?
Has anyone posted any messages here complaining about service problems with Qwest? I just got a request for board access from someone claiming to be Qwest
customer support who wants to address complaints allegedly posted here. I've shot back a note asking for just which threads he's referring to, but I
thought I'd ask the community as a whole as well.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Could have been me. I seem to remember posting something like that once.

I think that was well over a year ago though... and not involving anything that'd still be relevant.

-Morgan.

I was using Qwest DNS to attempt to resolve the Yuku DNS problem (which seems to be limited to Shaw now), but at the time Qwest was also broken. They're
fine now.

Qwest was mentioned in this thread, regarding jpub's problem.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Okay, thanks. I didn't remember that. I'll authorize the Qwest guy, just in case he has anything useful to say.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Qwest help
Hello All, this is Steph from Qwest,

It sounds like the problem that we were reaching out about has been resolved, but I wanted to say thank you for allowing us to help on your forum. You may get
replies from myself, Brian, Steve or Corey if we find that someone is having an issue regarding Qwest service or anything to do with Qwest. If anyone here has
a current issue with Qwest, questions or concerns, you may always email us at with any pertinent
information.

thank you,

Steph
Lake

Manager - Talk To Qwest
Team

[url=mailto:talktous@qwest.com

- attention
Steph

www.twitter.com/TalkToQwest

"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the
account."