Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Freeman's Mind...
So Freeman's Mind...
... is DONE??? 
I mean... what? 

"LOVECRAFT WAS RIGHT?! HOW DID HE KNOW?!"

Ross set out to finish before the end of 2014, and he made it. Somehow.

Watched the last of it last night. The post-credits scene was disturbing. (As were the hundreds of comments cited that all were basically, "D00d, what game is this?" The mayfly memory of the Internet makes me weep sometimes.) My favorite quote of the series: "We invented teleporters! That's 'Fuck you; pay me!' science!"
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

"Is this from a game? What console is this on?"

Okay, I've figured it out. You guys are zombies. And not the horror movie kind, but the honest to god voodoo kind. Someone resurrected you and he's on his lunch break or something, so that's why you're asking such stupid questions. I can't help you guys because your brains are being controlled by someone else. Yeah, see, there's your master up there. I should go talk to him, maybe I can buy one of you off him. You can help out around the house or something. Besides, I have a gun. Everything's for sale when you have a gun.

Quote:Matrix Dragon wrote:
"Is this from a game? What console is this on?"

Okay, I've figured it out. You guys are zombies. And not the horror movie kind, but the honest to god voodoo kind. Someone resurrected you and he's on his lunch break or something, so that's why you're asking such stupid questions. I can't help you guys because your brains are being controlled by someone else. Yeah, see, there's your master up there. I should go talk to him, maybe I can buy one of you off him. You can help out around the house or something. Besides, I have a gun. Everything's for sale when you have a gun.
...  Kinda wish we had the ability to 'Like' posts here like on SB/SV.  Because if we did, I would 'Like' the hell out of this one.  Wink

MD is clearly channeling Dr. Freeman. 
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Oh, here's a funny thought that occurred to me earlier today while I was at work:

Maybe now that Freeman's Mind is done, maybe Gabe Newell will finally get off his ass and finish Half-Life 3. Maybe. Wink