Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-22-2026, 04:44 PM
Threads of Destiny (the other xianxia meat).
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...fantasia-9
Antediluvian (distant Soul Eater sequel) Pt. V: Samsara, Chpt XIX: Bereavement, Part One.
Femdjinn Wrote:This became much longer than I intended, even after edits, so it'll have to be a two-parter. Sorry for the wait!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/449614.../248258546
Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-22-2026, 06:54 PM
And another little piece of Post-War Magic Blues: Nott the Person She'd Expected.
tealruby Wrote:An unfamiliar visitor drops in on newly elected Member of Parliament Hermione Granger. They know exactly who she is and what she can do, wand or no wand, and just want to talk. It might save someone’s life, after all.
Notes:
Surprise! A second story this year as part of my annual celebration of her birthday.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/93095326
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-22-2026, 07:09 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-22-2026, 11:19 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 14,517
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-23-2026, 10:12 AM
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-23-2026, 03:54 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-23-2026, 11:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2026, 11:20 PM by Shepherd.)
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-24-2026, 03:08 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-24-2026, 09:46 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 14,517
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 11:37 AM
Posts: 2,697
Threads: 118
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 01:25 PM
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125786819
Everqueen: Reclamation (Warhammer 30,000). Emperor meets King.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 02:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2026, 02:35 PM by Shepherd.)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/862999.../248820436
Once and Future Moonlight (Werewolf the Apocalypse, complete).
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248827381
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
https://archiveofourown.org/works/883000.../248857541
The Song of Ruin (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 2,697
Threads: 118
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 04:22 PM
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125790026
The Weaver's Apocrypha (Post GM Worm/The Nebula's Civilization). How do we turn this into a cohesive story?
Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 04:34 PM
Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 07:01 PM
Lantern Granger: On Patrol (HP/DC) makes way for a special guy when A Lantern Walks into a Bar...
tealruby Wrote:Flight testing over, Zinda and Hermione head to Baltimore and a unique, superhero-themed pub that Lady Blackhawk helps support for the owner. Who firmly believes that he should have been Green Lantern.
I would have been a helluva Lantern. Greatest ever. No mask needed.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/635421.../248887886
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-25-2026, 11:06 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 2,697
Threads: 118
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 04:30 AM
Posts: 27,318
Threads: 2,162
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
13
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 06:56 AM
(09-26-2026, 04:30 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21322/...top-coming
RE: Trailer Trash
Does not appear to be a Trailer Park Boys story. From the capsule writeup, it appears to be an original "Peggy Sue" story.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 01:52 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 06:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 10:05 PM by Mamorien.)
Just when you thought it was safe to return to Mitakihara, Shattered Skies: The Morning Lights (BSSM/CCS/PreCure/MGLN/PMMM) comes back together to Fly Apart.
BHS Wrote:Homura and Fate's mission to investigate the mysterious gatherers is interrupted by unexpected guests, and the picture of what has happened to Vertex Five becomes slightly clearer.
Notes:
Hey, guys.
This was the longest hiatus I've ever taken from Shattered Skies, but I'm back. I hope you'll all understand that the lack of progress was because from the end of January to the beginning of August, I was stuck in the grueling process of moving out of my home of more than twenty years. It was one of the most difficult and painful things I've ever gone through, but now that I'm fully settled in a place of my own, I feel the old me coming back. Pardon me if I'm a little rusty after all this time, but (knock on wood) this is the last big gap for a while.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/244909.../249066346
EDIT: Either I didn't read the previous chapter when I linked it or I forgot about its ending in the meantime, because Mann oh Manfred. To cut a horror story short, Homura and Fate came on board one of the "gatherer" ships Dead End had flitting about V5 (the PMMM-verse) ramscooping mana, and discovered that its CPU was an Incubator terminal whose back half was a swollen mound of flesh with tubes and wires integrated into it. The new chapter picks up there, with Chi-Kyubey (the modified terminal that's working with Team Lighthouse) crawling out of Homura's shield, seeing the gatherer's onboard terminal, and becoming the first Incubator ever to experience being horrified. Homura makes a mental note that, someday, she will tell Chi-Kyubey that what he felt was a faint shadow of the experience had by every Puella Magi who ever found out what the end stage of their contract entails.
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 10:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 10:08 PM by Shepherd.)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../249089881
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
"...How many pieces of armor are there in that thing? You're only halfway out of it."
"Twenty or so," Artiti said, and was rewarded with a dubious stare.
"...And it doesn't even have hidden weapon compartments? Who designs something like that?"
These ninjas were characters all right. Good to finally meet them!
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Posts: 2,393
Threads: 41
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
3
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 10:36 PM
And we've got a Letters to the Lantern! (HP/DC) in which Hermione complains That's not my uniform! It's not even a swimsuit!
tealruby Wrote:Green Lantern gets a missive concerning the 2814 Fund, which exists to sponsor and promote areas for betterment. Mostly on this planet, of course. One of the issues raised is a perennial irritation for people like her. Namely, knock-off, unlicensed, and frankly ridiculously flimsy costumes. Even if she doesn’t wear one, she wears a uniform!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/539020.../249091406
Posts: 14,517
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:15 PM by Norgarth.)
Posts: 8,404
Threads: 67
Joined: Jun 2007
Reputation:
1
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Yesterday, 01:43 PM
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
|