Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Them Fall Down
Watch Them Fall Down
Anyone have any suggestions as to what the music behind this AMV would do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T4KzNzjSXg

Going by the animemusicvideo.org page, it's a mix of two versions of the song "Watch Them Fall Down" by DJ Spoke.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

I haven't the faintest. I'll have to think on this one a bit.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

The only thing I can think of with this song is something to do with fallen or falling angels, which isn't something I could see Doug ever wanting to use. 
Maybe a Mirror Universe version of Doug keeps it on tap?  I'd be willing to bet that that an evil version of Doug is bouncing around the multiverse somewhere.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Jorlem Wrote:Maybe a Mirror Universe version of Doug keeps it on tap?  I'd be willing to bet that that an evil version of Doug is bouncing around the multiverse somewhere.
"Prateorian Doug" was a running joke for a while - he was the sort who'd be happy to use I Want You to Want Me and Gimme All Your Loving on a bride-to-be, or Piece of Crap on a hospital's life-support equipment. This would probably go into that Doug's helmet rather quickly...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012