Well, do you?

----------------

Epsilon

Apparently directed by Joss Whedon.

nope
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

What's sad is I actually understood her.

Sad
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

Wrong Whedon -- unless "Jed" is a pseudonym.

And you know, I actually enjoyed that.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Tangent: Saw the title that Epsilon gave this thread, and thought "why would I want to date an airbender?"
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

-headzu deska-

According to various sources, this is now the number one song and video on iTunes and other outlets.
-- Bob
---------

Am I the only one who finds it somewhat creepy?

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

It got me curious about the web show "The Guild" starring the same people.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

Quote: Bluemage wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it somewhat creepy?

Just a little. I try not to overthink it too much and enjoy the clip as a high production amateur work.. Confused

I must admit, I'm a little surprised more people don't know about the Guild. For those who don't, it's an internet sitcom about the lives of a
MMO guild, and how freaking nerotic they all are when they're not plugged into their game. Like the mom who told her husband she didn't want to go to
her sisters wedding because the sister cheated on her fiance' (she didn't, mom made it up so she could raid and grief her guild leader), or the girl
who uses her femanine wiles to sucker the stereotypical min/max teen into farming mats for her epic item. Wil Wheaton is going to be in season 2 I heard. And
it's written by Felicia Day! Penny from Dr. Horrible Sing-Along-Blog. She's become something of a icon for geeks. I mean, she wrote Ultima
fanfiction back in the day.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

Am I the only one who gets approximately 1 second of video before YouTube thinks the clip has ended and offers me other choices?

(And Blackberry ads, but hey.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

No, I've gotten that with this clip and a couple others. I just restart and it's fine.

Oh, and Jon, Felicia Day didn't just write the song -- she's the vocalist -- and the redhead in the video. Or so I've read.
-- Bob
---------

Oh, I figured that would have been right up her alley while writing the guild, since all the people in the video are dressed like their toons from the MMO in
the Guild. Shows what I know.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"