Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DW2 Artwork by Dave Menard
New DW2 Artwork by Dave Menard
Fan author/artist Dave Menard has completed two new pieces of DW artwork. I haven't yet put them up on my website, but since I thought folks would like to see them, you can find them here. Enjoy!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: New DW2 Artwork by Dave Menard
Wow! Great stuff, there, Dave!
I have no complaints about the art, which is of course fantastic, but I do have one technical question though. I thought that although it was obvious that the metal that covers Silverbolt was the only thing she had on, I thought it "blurred" the details a little more than that. I mean, I guess either that liquid metal is a bit chilly, or she's currently in a very "happy" mood. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more! ^_^
-Logan
-----------------
"So there I was, lying flat on my back, with my face pressed into the dirt, thinking, "Wait a minute, something's not rig..."
-----------------
I can't answer for Dave, but I can tell you that when she finally saw it last night, Peggy liked it...

-- Bob
---------
Roit! Well that's good enough for me, then! If Peggy approves, then that's all that really matters. Smile-Logan
-----------------
"So there I was, lying flat on my back, with my face pressed into the dirt, thinking, "Wait a minute, something's not rig..."
-----------------
Peggy is amused no end by that, Logan.

-- Bob
---------