Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Suggestion?
Step Suggestion?
What about Doug dropping into the world of Read or Die? I bet that would be a trip. Particularly if it is set during the TV(which is still ongoing right now, but by the time this would be written, I expect, it would be wrapped up.)
It would be a trip, I think, to see Doug trying to parse Yomiko's abilities(and getting a glimpse of how utterly lethal she is. Do NOT piss this girl off)
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Re: Step Suggestion?
Oh, "Read or Die" has been on the top of the readership-suggestion list for a long time now; Mephron, I think it was, sent me a fansub copy of it more than a year and a half ago.
It is under serious consideration, but it might not make it into a Step if only because Helen and I have been discussing the possibility of adding the British Library's superteam to Warrior's World. In which case, ROD stops being a place he can visit on the Walk, and becomes part of home.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Re: Step Suggestion?
If that's the case, why not write the Step as the British Library's Superteam introduction to the Warrior's World?
--
You realise that when LT Finaly get's home, he's going to be debriefed, Then he's going to be de- 'brief'ed.
--
Re: Re: Step Suggestion?
Depends on who gets to him first.... Hexe or Maggie.
Could wind up being the other way round."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Re: Re: Step Suggestion?
Quote:
If that's the case, why not write the Step as the British Library's Superteam introduction to the Warrior's World?
Because I'm not writing "Adventures of the Warriors"? At least right now? And if we do add them, we'll probably retcon them in -- they'll have been around for a while, they just never needed to be "onscreen".
Quote:
You realise that when LT Finaly get's home, he's going to be debriefed, Then he's going to be de- 'brief'ed.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.