Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same song ..new version..what will happen
Same song ..new version..what will happen
"It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls have paras dropping from the sky (which outfit I wonder)?

So if the new version by Geri Halliwel is played, same effect or different one?

And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

I precedent has already been made that different covers of a song have different effects. IIRC, one version of one song results in combat grade ice powers
while a different version of the same song results in a party trick level ice power.

Perhaps this version of the song will cause every man within the area of effect to become irresistably attracted to Doug Smile

(of course, given that Doug also knows a song that allows him to shift the focus of another song onto somebody else, I suspect that he'll still find a use
for it).
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Oh, I've seen this video/version before.

Shepherd is remembering correctly -- the song in question is "Hazy Shade of Winter", wher ethe original by Simon and Garfunkel just puts icy/snowy patches on the ground around Doug (good for slipping on), while the Bangles version from Less Than Zero is full-blown Ice Man.

What would this alternate do? Geeze, I don't know. I'd have to think about what kind of variations are possible. Maybe just a different service for the paratroopers.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Maybe the original summons WW2-style paratroopers, and this one brings in a HALO-dropped special forces team?

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

passing thought, maybe the paratroopers in Halliwell's version are SAS. 8)