Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[draft] DSKSWDYHMS? - Chapter 2

...Until Zeke sends a politely worded letter to them all to bugger off... OR ELSE. Wink

Nah...

Really though, I think that might be fun. Let's wait and see how things turn out, shall we? (^_^)

I'm going with GI JOE being a bad idea (not that it was actually in contention up to this point)... I mean there are like a dozen series slated to be
involved in this and adding more in are going to make the thing to warped to not collapse in a dozen chapters. Just as a note... if you are watching this
fresh (and untainted by the planning threads) this won't be immediately clear.

Specifically on GI JOE vs MITHRAL... MITHRAL is a flagrently non governmental group design to do missions that need to be done, but can't be done without
insane political fallout. GI JOE is one run by the UN as an anti-terrorist organization designed to validate a basis for a world army literally a division of
the police department of the world.. Its high profile and designed to show the world the UN can do something productive. Not to mention means that the great
continuity brings in Transformers and a bajillion other '80s toy lines... like Battle Beasts. If your talking the new movie, I've skipped thus far...
Having the story interrupted for Rocketeer clones vs. Bonta-kun mixed into magical girl fights is only Omake worthy... and then as a 'Why this is not what
occurred' segment.

Ano... folks, it was a joke...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I did say, "Let's wait and see," did I not? Let's try not to get our underwear in a bunch and enjoy the ride. Smile