Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website Design Goes Live!
New Website Design Goes Live!
What the subject line says.

Thank you, everyone who offered suggestions, help and/or advice as I struggled through the redesign!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Formatting errors
I've been rereading through DWII today, and I noticed that the new website format seems to have caused an issue in a couple of chapters. Both chapters 3
and 4 seem to be missing a close tag for italics, resulting in most of both chapters being italicized. Also, Chapter 2 seems to have margin errors, it wraps
long before it gets to the edge of the screen. Might be problems in latter chapters too, I'll post them if I notice em.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

Quote: Florin wrote:

I've been rereading through DWII today, and I noticed that the new website format seems to have caused an issue in a couple of chapters.
Chapter 3 has "16 Tokyo Day Times,/em&gt" where the error starts. After that there appears to be a strange mixture of
[i] settings.

Chapter 4 has "I've done something [i]real[i] with my life" for the error ("[i]" instead of
"
".)
[/i][/i][/i][/i]

Thanks for the catch. Fixed now.

It's a little hard to proof the pages now that I'm mixing CSS and server-side includes. I'm surprised I did as well as I have.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.