Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement Lisa Vanette Image
Replacement Lisa Vanette Image
[I tried to send this to your e-mail account, but it did not seem to get through]
Hello, it has been quite a while since we last conversed. I haven't seen you around alt.fan.bgcrisis lately. I trust that all is well with you.
You may recall that in January 2001, you asked if I could draw a picture of Lisa Vanette dressed up as "Sailor Loon". Now, I had forgotten all about this until I chanced to come by your website a while back, and also when I reviewed my old art archive. I am no longer satisfied with the picture I drew, so I've made a new one:
[Image: Lisa200401a.png]
Could you replace the old one with this one on your site? I'd appreciate it greatly. Also, you'll need to update the link to my website- it is now:
www.nucleus.com/~dinnigan/
Brian Dinnigan
Re: Replacement Lisa Vanette Image
Not bad.- Aleh, who is currently working on a Ranma fic in which Kunou decides the only way to beat the 'Foul Sorcerer' is to learn his ways... and is currently running around wearing a black helmet and calling himself 'Darth Kunou'.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Brian...
I did receive your email, but I have done nothing, not even replied, because of the time pressures of me recent work for the Dreamation convention. Don't worry, some time in the next week or so I'll take care of this.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Aleh,
Thanks.
Bob,
I'm glad to hear that it got through- I've been having some trouble with that lately. Thank-you, and please take all the time you need, I know how busy you must be.
Well, I'm suddenly a lot less busier.
I do need to email you about the image, though; you have a detail or two not quite right when compared to the description in the text, and since you want an updated image on my site, I might as well make sure it's completely right.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.