Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Political Images thread the Third
RE: Political Images thread the Third
And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?

[Image: i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goq...0,q_90.jpg]

What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.

(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
(09-21-2026, 10:40 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?

[Image: i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goq...0,q_90.jpg]

What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.

(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.)

I hear that T-shirt in Tom Lehrer's voice.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
That is a good one Bob. Wink

[Image: umlcfTr.jpg]
[Image: pSyjtC2.jpg]
[Image: WjVUatj.jpg]
[Image: 1s89SMr.jpg]
[Image: sXJasmK.jpg]
[Image: QPKyAvN.jpg]
[Image: 7DvhDHO.jpg]
[Image: mHuMzcr.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
(09-21-2026, 10:40 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?

[Image: i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goq...0,q_90.jpg]

What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.

(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.)
Shouldn't that end in phosphorus, not platinum?

(Phosporus = P, Platinum = Pt)
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
Obviously I am not educated enough.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: 3O5wuRA.jpg]
[Image: L0jBb0y.jpg]
[Image: KjaavEt.jpg]
[Image: OoCnhTy.jpg]
[Image: fNOQpq6.jpg]
[Image: VVZgkOn.jpg]
[Image: 0QJjfib.jpg]
[Image: auHn8c1.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: XxIyhOb.jpg]
[Image: K2wZntX.jpg]
[Image: cgwNLhR.jpg]
[Image: hF6RvE0.jpg]
[Image: 6nnh1SI.jpg]
[Image: NIZhrPu.jpg]
[Image: 8eaFDgi.jpg]
[Image: 903T3hv.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: NC2mJgb.jpg]
[Image: qCltArm.jpg]
[Image: eybjnSg.jpg]
[Image: 99c0Qot.jpg]
[Image: sGiNuV2.jpg]
[Image: 4N0iVzc.jpg]
[Image: TWLuWrA.jpg]
[Image: 5h0X4Nl.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: 9OGX8d6.jpg]
[Image: 8vnVubX.jpg]
[Image: FBnsZcL.jpg]
[Image: IqGqFHy.jpg]
[Image: lcsUQi2.jpg]
[Image: mKuS59q.jpg]
[Image: tHhlYiv.jpg]
[Image: RXA1R0y.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
(09-28-2026, 09:18 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: 903T3hv.jpg]

Is that why he's taking it out on the labor pool?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
(10-01-2026, 03:49 PM)Labster Wrote:
(09-28-2026, 09:18 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: 903T3hv.jpg]

Is that why he's taking it out on the labor pool?

quite possibly  Tongue

[Image: mD0sFZ3.jpg]
[Image: uczBosC.jpg]
[Image: OqVHSzQ.jpg]
[Image: Ev8tYYd.jpg]
[Image: bVQreJ5.jpg]
[Image: sEWfkLa.jpg]
[Image: ksohCgs.jpg]
[Image: AfKZIE7.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
(10-02-2026, 09:18 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: Ev8tYYd.jpg]

They're being consistent. The outrage is for countries that the GOP has dragged the USA into wars with.

Not a shooting war in the case of Canada, but a war nonetheless with the stated goal of annexing the country. Take over as much of the enemy's big businesses as they can and shut them down, cripple the enemy's economy, interfere in the enemy's elections and referenda, spread misinformation and outright lies about the enemy, and blame the economic damage that they're suffering on the enemy not surrendering. It's classic economic warfare that goes back at least as far as the banana republics.

And you folks chose to re-elect this warmonger with a majority of your popular vote. You'll forgive us if we think the claims of friendship from people who chose to put this guy back in power are hollow.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: 9QOXrKB.jpg]
[Image: Xtjb8Z8.jpg]
[Image: VDNsPGU.jpg]
[Image: 0XK8kb1.jpg]
[Image: 2iiimps.jpg]
[Image: RLDtkZl.jpg]
[Image: ljVoVQJ.jpg]
[Image: PlF6pVw.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: FSNbbHv.jpg]
[Image: zn0nHlo.jpg]
[Image: 4iFlJ4p.jpg]
[Image: X2TBVXf.jpg]
[Image: FKGFvGz.jpg]
[Image: s9FDJhk.jpg]
[Image: RKfG6op.jpg]
[Image: gqeEL4K.jpg]
Reply
RE: Political Images thread the Third
[Image: nCJhrCj.jpg]
[Image: 5iGwHyX.jpg]
[Image: C4g020l.jpg]
[Image: FlOSEBh.jpg]
[Image: S0fpyLy.jpg]
[Image: IYbLkZz.jpg]
[Image: 7V3gSsT.jpg]
[Image: 5kRUnHU.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)