Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fifth of WTF Images

[Image: Dwayne%20Johnson%20minister.jpg][Image: redhead.jpg][Image: house%20tour.png][Image: japanese%20inn.jpg][Image: parenting.jpg][Image: roddenberry.jpg][Image: wtf%20parents.jpg][Image: teddy%20roosevelt.png]

Less a case of a weird image, than a striking caption.  For the full effect, you really need to follow the link and turn on the "Tsukkomis" using the button at the bottom of the page:
[img]http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8438/022.0/compressed/j001.jpg?v=1348269427]

Whited Out:  "Ri and Saber."  "What has been seen cannot be unseen."

Custom gear shifters for pilots and flight simulator fans:

[Image: o4uti56s.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1115.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1117.jpg]

Quote:Tennie wrote:
Custom gear shifters for pilots and flight simulator fans:
  WANT.  WANT SO MUCH.
(but I don't have a manual tranny, or even a floor-mounted automatic.  Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!)

[img]http://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HQ.282849772946&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300">
Seal on whale taxi
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: beluga.jpg][Image: bunny_knight_and_quinny_pig_steed_by_kjk...7vi6vr.jpg][Image: gaming%20mouse.jpg][Image: doggy%20pun.jpg][Image: help.jpg][Image: daily_picdump_1886_640_64.jpg][Image: island-ception.jpg][Image: stretched%20kitty.jpg]

Cat on a pool....oh the horror!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: 7jYWEIH.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nrt8mjw53K1rnyeudo1_400.jpg][Image: rooftop%20prank.jpg][Image: awesome%20helmet.jpg][Image: brit%20tube%20ad.jpg][Image: math%20appeal.jpg][Image: Arsole.jpg][Image: cooking%20instructions.jpg][Image: help%20desk%20warning.jpg]

@Timote:
And possibly time for an excorcism and/or a funeral.
Airlines must hate that guy.
Man, what an animal on that bike.
The Cornwall Tourism Board is awesome.
Ah, the uses of mathematics.
Also, science is all sorts of fun.
Looks like that bird is well and truly chilled out to me.
... We need more help desks like this.

Hazard Wrote:@Timote:
And possibly time for an excorcism and/or a funeral.
Airlines must hate that guy.
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as- ... -1.3118921
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

http://www.xkcd.com/1582/
Just a link, because it's a page full of big, heartbreaking pictures.

Just... sitting there, mostly intact, waiting for... something.  Anything.  Just...  AARGH!!!

(oh, but don't read the comments section.  Just... don't)

Yeah, he's right. Don't look at the comments - it's nothing but a forum of far-right extremism.

As for the shuttles...

PINGING FNORD! PTICHKA'S GOT SOME SISTERS!

"Don't look directly into the comments!"
"I looked at the comments Ray!"

NoScript meant that the comments didn't show up. But out of curiosity, is it pro-Russian far right extremism or anti-Russian far right extremism?

Obama is a muslim commie traitor that sold NASA to Gay Muslim Asian Commies extremism.

Edit: Ninja'd

Unfortunately, it's all "OBAMA KILLED NASA!" rhetoric that's coming just shy of racial slurs along with heavy usage of "NYA-HYA! CAN'T HEAR YOU IN MY REPUBLICAN BASTION!"

Enough of the crazy people. Let's have a Hulkbuster.

http://imgur.com/gallery/684LMJC

Black Aeronaut Wrote:Yeah, he's right. Don't look at the comments - it's nothing but a forum of far-right extremism.

As for the shuttles...

PINGING FNORD! PTICHKA'S GOT SOME SISTERS!
Um... I think that is Ptichka.

As for the building, the Artemis Foundation has an office somewhere in that area - why not there?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

[Image: touch%20myself.png][Image: peter%20pan%20puns.jpg][Image: confidence.jpg][Image: order%20of%20the%20pheonix.jpg][Image: go%20for%20the%20juggler.jpg][Image: hobbit%20film.jpg][Image: dumb%20crooks.jpg][Image: contacts_by_thefunnyamerican-d93o92w.jpg]

[Image: 1396477228148.png]

[Image: tron%20car.jpg][Image: Pixar%20FF.jpg][Image: deryl-braun-knight-sabers.jpg][Image: haeILFT.jpg][Image: darth%20maul%20hockey.png][Image: Cosplay%20vs%20Fox%20movies.jpg][Image: DC%20joke.jpg][Image: doctor_who_baby_by_theworld_mycaptivity-d4eztaf.jpg]

Well, that's one way paint a car.
The only odd one out is Flash (I think that was his name, been a while), who gets superspeed in stead of 'on fire.' And it's still a great movie.
... Please tell me that's really a thing? I've my doubts, but please tell me it is so.
Must've been a long day for that to happen.
Clearly we need a team of Jedi hockeyplayers to settle the matter.
Cosplay does better than professionals... Yeah, not that unexpected, some cosplayers are really damn good. And Fox is just plain not trying. Or trying too hard to distinguish itself from the comic book continuity.
Smart man.
Cute? Sure. Also, run, the Oncoming Storm is here.

http://www.sheknows.com/pets-and-animal ... la-the-cat
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell