Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suicide prevention hotline list
Suicide prevention hotline list
#1
Needs more websites / chat links / telephone numbers. Also needs to have the entries already on the list checked.

https://allthetropes.org/wiki/Suicide_Prevention
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply
RE: Suicide prevention hotline list
#2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_su...isis_lines

My wiki-fu is strong.

At first I was wondering why this was posted here, as I'd say that this group is at much more risk of becoming hikikomori than suicide.  I mean, why kill yourself in a world where you can marry an anime girl printed on a pillowcase?  Life is so much easier when you get over worrying what other people think of you; I haven't considered killing myself in ages now.

I do hope that this doesn't have to do with your friend that died recently, Rob.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Reply
RE: Suicide prevention hotline list
#3
Yeah....
Oh sweet meteor of death
Fall upon us.
Deliver us in fire
To Peace everlasting.
Reply
RE: Suicide prevention hotline list
#4
No, this isn't related to that, except that they're both related to the end of life.

EDIT: Oops - this is a separate thread? It should have been in the current ATT thread.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)