Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Madness Brand X thread
RE: Video Madness Brand X thread

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Harry Potter by Balenciaga
Scott Pilgrim The Anime:

“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Signs you may be an NPC

This Dog is  really obsessed with sword fighting with her human
Well. Bad Obsession Motorsport doesn't have a new episode of Project Binky ready yet.

But what they do have is a gag reel:

-- Bob

LACKADAISY (Pilot):
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Stella the Starling Bird talking and whistling to the camera
I don't recall whether this one has been mentioned here before - it is eight years old, after all - but it was recently featured at the Astronomy Picture of the Day website, and it's worth another look if you have see it before.

"Wanderers"

Non-embedded
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Man, I really love Nanowar of Steel. I forget, does Doug speak German? I know it's English, Japanese, and one more, but not what the third one was... I can only boggle at the thought of what this song might do for him!

non-embedded

English subtitles are available, though you may have to watch it on Youtube to turn them on.
--
‎noli esse culus
I got a couple more. First, what if Sabaton did sports songs instead of war songs? Nanowar of Steel (plus Joachim) find out!

non-embedded

Second, Alestorm thinks your pirate ship is the unwanted leftovers of a jobby-tugging barge

(Warning for lyrics containing cuss words if you're somewhere you don't want heavy metal pirates shouting them out of your internet devicel, or showing various suggestive animated stuff like a barely-censored magical girl transformation for a male pirate, high-kicking in a kilt, a second-long flash of a "giant bag of ducks" minus autocorrupt, cannons with projectile dysfunction, etc.)

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
The latest Tim Traveller video might interest folks here:

-- Bob

-- Bob

Sadly, just album art for this one, rather than a video per se, but still Rammstein like you've never heard them before:

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
Children of the Corn Flakes Cereal

EDIT
Land Down Under (a Magic The Gathering parody)
AI made pizza commercial (Pepperoni Hug Spot)   O_O

EDIT:
The Way (MtG parody of the song by Fastball)
Mapping the TOS Enterprise's flight path, season 1

link

seasons 2 & 3

link
--
‎noli esse culus
Another AI-generated commercial...

-- Bob

And another...

-- Bob

Taskmaster's Task - an old (60s Spiderman) style animiated short about Taskmaster (comic book version), I found it funny.

The Beatles cover the Beach Boys' "God Only Knows", thanks to AI:

-- Bob

Remember the old Team JNPR dance from RWBY Vol 2?, well somebody has used MMD to 3D render that dance with a shitload of different characters
the clip is less than 20 seconds long but he's got over 50 sets of characters doing it, including; Kancolle (Battleships), K-On, Naruto, Looney Tunes, Overwatch, and lots more.
video is a little over 18 minutes.

EDIT:
Holderness Family - Welcome to Maycember (parody of September by Earth, Wind, and Fire)
Another AI-generated Balenciaga commercial...

-- Bob

new song from Tenacious D - Video Games