Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#76
Beware of Chicken (original flavour)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109557806
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#77
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109568951

Ghost in the City
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#78
(03-04-2025, 06:05 AM)Norgarth Wrote: Beware of Chicken (original flavour)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109557806

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39408/...-strongest
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#79
(03-02-2025, 10:08 PM)Shepherd Wrote: http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...#pid227007
Isekai by Moonlight (Sailor Moon/Nanoha/SI).

Also on AO3
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#80
The Weaving Force (Worm/Star Wars) by LD1449 is back from break as of February, now post-Geonosis. Link is to the first of the new chapters
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-108676982
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#81
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#82
Rewired Saga (original Cyberpunk style story set in Australia)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109631456
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#83
The Adventures of Doctor Curlyhair! Girl Genius! (Worm/Celestial Forge), chapter 31
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#84
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14105747/56...ng-of-Ruin
The Song of Ruin (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss).

In this chapter, story canon meets/merges with cartoon canon.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#85
Brotherhood of Glass: Episode Four (SU) Chapter Nineteen: What's Done is Done.

TheInkredibleKaptainKaiju Wrote:Tensions reach a tipping point among Fireteam Victor, while Mr. Echo's plan reaches its endgame.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/564638.../163216840
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#86
Mobile Escalation Skitter Gundam (Worm/Gundam)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34544090

Scaling Up (Worm/D&D/various)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34544048

Weaver's Web (Worm AU with some influence from The Shadow)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109697903
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#87
Tales of Destiny (OEX gaiden): Bearing Destiny 1.

Yrsillar Wrote:Hey everyone, I know this has been dormant for awhile, we will be resuming updates for this starting with this six part sidestory

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26470/...-destiny-1
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#88
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#89
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109763261

Beware of Chicken
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#90
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109764491
Maverick Solutions: Crime Doesn't Pay (Enough) [Marvel SI].
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#91
(03-11-2025, 02:13 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109763261

Beware of Chicken

Royal Road too.

And Threads of Destiny (the other OEX meat) 434-Green 3.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...34-green-3
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#92
The Taste of Peaches (Worm AU)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-34572407
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#93
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109805492

Ciaphas Cain, Warmaster of Chaos. And he's really a coward, just ask him.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#94
Beware of Chicken
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109819832

TWNY: Director's Cut (RWBY/Worm)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109806353

EDIT:
Weaver's Web side story (Worm AU)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109821647
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#95
Foxfire, Esquire. has had an Interlude and a new chapter:

Interlude Two: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/102618...erlude-two

Chapter 17: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/102618...-seventeen
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#96
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34144-17...oses+4.htm
Cross Purposes 4 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, Bionicverse).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#97
(03-12-2025, 11:52 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Beware of Chicken
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109819832

And https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39408/...ees-part-2
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#98
Dogbertcarroll has updated several of his stories since the start of the month. some of them with multiple chapters

I Still Say it Looks Like a Nail (Buffy/SG-1)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5985329/11/...ike-a-Nail

Latch Key Kids (Buffy/Teen Titans) (Xander reincarnated as Beast Boy)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10178901/5/Latch-Key-Kids

Colors and Capes (Xander dumped into DC, played for laughs)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5985759/14/...-and-Capes

Gravity Falls - Shorts! (what it says on the tin presumably, I'm not into Gravity Falls)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10385224/1/...lls-Shorts

Harry Potter and the Egger Route (Potter/Witches of Karres/misc)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13722721/26...gger-Route
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
#99
The Weaving Force by LD1449 (Worm/Star Wars)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-109677974
RE: Fic Update Thread 57: Varieties of Fandom Experience
Threads of Destiny (the other OEX meat).

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...35-green-4


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)