Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Threads of Destiny (the other xianxia meat).

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...fantasia-9

Antediluvian (distant Soul Eater sequel) Pt. V: Samsara, Chpt XIX: Bereavement, Part One.

Femdjinn Wrote:This became much longer than I intended, even after edits, so it'll have to be a two-parter. Sorry for the wait!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/449614.../248258546
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
And another little piece of Post-War Magic Blues: Nott the Person She'd Expected.

tealruby Wrote:An unfamiliar visitor drops in on newly elected Member of Parliament Hermione Granger. They know exactly who she is and what she can do, wand or no wand, and just want to talk. It might save someone’s life, after all.

Notes:
Surprise! A second story this year as part of my annual celebration of her birthday.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/93095326
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125716070
Development Heaven (Marvel/OC).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248407541
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
616 (Worm/90s-ish Marvel Comics)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125731376
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248474981
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/587008.../248450741
More Like Home (Danny Phantom/Batman).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248568966
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125748350
Development Heaven (Marvel/OC).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-34447-13...oses+5.htm
Cross Purposes 5 (A Brane of Extraordinary Women, SGCverse).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/862999.../248673651
Once and Future Moonlight (Werewolf the Apocalypse).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/235229.../248529721
Without Fear (Daredevil/TMNT).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248729636
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125771648
Vespa (Worm).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
616 (Worm/90s-ish Marvel Comics)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125783243
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125786819

Everqueen: Reclamation (Warhammer 30,000). Emperor meets King.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/862999.../248820436
Once and Future Moonlight (Werewolf the Apocalypse, complete).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248827381
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/883000.../248857541
The Song of Ruin (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125790026

The Weaver's Apocrypha (Post GM Worm/The Nebula's Civilization). How do we turn this into a cohesive story?
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Threads of Destiny.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/...antasia-10
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Lantern Granger: On Patrol (HP/DC) makes way for a special guy when A Lantern Walks into a Bar...

tealruby Wrote:Flight testing over, Zinda and Hermione head to Baltimore and a unique, superhero-themed pub that Lady Blackhawk helps support for the owner. Who firmly believes that he should have been Green Lantern.
I would have been a helluva Lantern. Greatest ever. No mask needed.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/635421.../248887886
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248910391
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21322/...top-coming

RE: Trailer Trash
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
(09-26-2026, 04:30 AM)Jinx999 Wrote: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21322/...top-coming

RE: Trailer Trash

Does not appear to be a Trailer Park Boys story. From the capsule writeup, it appears to be an original "Peggy Sue" story.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../248981226
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125808497
Development Heaven (Marvel/OC).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
Just when you thought it was safe to return to Mitakihara, Shattered Skies: The Morning Lights (BSSM/CCS/PreCure/MGLN/PMMM) comes back together to Fly Apart.

BHS Wrote:Homura and Fate's mission to investigate the mysterious gatherers is interrupted by unexpected guests, and the picture of what has happened to Vertex Five becomes slightly clearer.

Notes:
Hey, guys.

This was the longest hiatus I've ever taken from Shattered Skies, but I'm back. I hope you'll all understand that the lack of progress was because from the end of January to the beginning of August, I was stuck in the grueling process of moving out of my home of more than twenty years. It was one of the most difficult and painful things I've ever gone through, but now that I'm fully settled in a place of my own, I feel the old me coming back. Pardon me if I'm a little rusty after all this time, but (knock on wood) this is the last big gap for a while.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/244909.../249066346

Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../249089881
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

"...How many pieces of armor are there in that thing? You're only halfway out of it."

"Twenty or so," Artiti said, and was rewarded with a dubious stare.

"...And it doesn't even have hidden weapon compartments? Who designs something like that?"

These ninjas were characters all right. Good to finally meet them!
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
And we've got a Letters to the Lantern! (HP/DC) in which Hermione complains That's not my uniform! It's not even a swimsuit!

tealruby Wrote:Green Lantern gets a missive concerning the 2814 Fund, which exists to sponsor and promote areas for betterment. Mostly on this planet, of course. One of the issues raised is a perennial irritation for people like her. Namely, knock-off, unlicensed, and frankly ridiculously flimsy costumes. Even if she doesn’t wear one, she wears a uniform!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/539020.../249091406
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
2078 - Highriders (post-CP2077)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...-125807843

My Life as a Teenage Juggernaut (Worm/Marvel Comics)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-39199931

EDIT:
No Need to A Locker (Worm/Tenchi Muyo)
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/th...t-39199892
Reply
RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../249226256
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)