Posts: 28,626
Threads: 2,327
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
21
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-21-2026, 10:40 AM
And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?
What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.
(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.)
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Posts: 4,026
Threads: 100
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
9
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-21-2026, 05:11 PM
(09-21-2026, 10:40 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?
![[Image: i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goq...0,q_90.jpg]](https://images.teepublic.com/derived/production/designs/78652359_0/1754878406/i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goqjo9ke_1462829015,c_56_0_x626,s_630,q_90.jpg)
What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.
(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.)
I hear that T-shirt in Tom Lehrer's voice.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-23-2026, 08:44 AM
Posts: 607
Threads: 11
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-25-2026, 05:12 AM
(09-21-2026, 10:40 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And on the topic of that last image, may I just share a T-shirt that I bought at the start of this summer?
![[Image: i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goq...0,q_90.jpg]](https://images.teepublic.com/derived/production/designs/78652359_0/1754878406/i_m:bi_production_blanks_mtl53ofohwq5goqjo9ke_1462829015,c_56_0_x626,s_630,q_90.jpg)
What I love about this shirt is that you have to be educated above the level of the usual MAGA mouthbreather to get it.
(If you want one of your own, you can get it here.) Shouldn't that end in phosphorus, not platinum?
(Phosporus = P, Platinum = Pt)
Posts: 28,626
Threads: 2,327
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
21
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-25-2026, 10:37 AM
Obviously I am not educated enough.
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-27-2026, 11:03 AM
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-28-2026, 09:18 AM
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
09-29-2026, 11:35 AM
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-01-2026, 10:43 AM
Posts: 4,026
Threads: 100
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
9
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-01-2026, 03:49 PM
(09-28-2026, 09:18 AM)Norgarth Wrote: ![[Image: 903T3hv.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/903T3hv.jpg)
Is that why he's taking it out on the labor pool?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-02-2026, 09:18 AM
Posts: 27,335
Threads: 2,163
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
13
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-02-2026, 11:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2026, 11:07 AM by robkelk.)
(10-02-2026, 09:18 AM)Norgarth Wrote: ![[Image: Ev8tYYd.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/Ev8tYYd.jpg)
They're being consistent. The outrage is for countries that the GOP has dragged the USA into wars with.
Not a shooting war in the case of Canada, but a war nonetheless with the stated goal of annexing the country. Take over as much of the enemy's big businesses as they can and shut them down, cripple the enemy's economy, interfere in the enemy's elections and referenda, spread misinformation and outright lies about the enemy, and blame the economic damage that they're suffering on the enemy not surrendering. It's classic economic warfare that goes back at least as far as the banana republics.
And you folks chose to re-elect this warmonger with a majority of your popular vote. You'll forgive us if we think the claims of friendship from people who chose to put this guy back in power are hollow.
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-03-2026, 10:56 AM
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
10-04-2026, 08:13 AM
Posts: 14,540
Threads: 190
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
1
RE: Political Images thread the Third
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
|