Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[/table][/table]

(Not mine)
%[link=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/65764789751aea581d04.jpg/][Image: 65764789751aea581d04.jpg]

Source: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/11078?page=9]Carmageddon forum post (may require login, NSFW)

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

[Image: yipyipyipyip_______cow__by_jollyjack-d4xmqx7.jpg]

Damn you jolly jack, my poor childhood.

[Image: 4f3266815391e0c881a5b43e20e87de4d2eb4263.jpg]

Earth book! Earth book! Yup yup yup!

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

I'm more laughing at the Zebra butt.

Fear it's secrets.

Ok, a word of warning this is on danbooru, and seriously NSFW. It's also hilarious.

http://danbooru.donmai.us...vein-aru-sci-battle-bere

Some of the comments are also pure gold such as the one by Kikimaru.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

[Image: 22.jpg][Image: 21.jpg][Image: 8.jpg][Image: 5.jpg]

Making the rounds, apparently...
[Image: origimage_1_3391642.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Wi-Fi for the Passive-Aggressive. Screencaps of names people put on their wireless modems, with the express purpose of communicating with their neighbors.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

[Image: JncAV.jpg]

.... shit, I feel old now Sad

Ahh Diablo. I remember those days when you had very limited online play..
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

[Image: tumblr_lybajb0jCb1qj73soo1_1280.jpg]

Lunch!

[Image: 17.jpg][Image: 8.jpg][Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg]

When you see it
[Image: 4.jpg]

I would be very very nervous using that toilet. Sure it's probably perfectly safe, the glass is probably thick and strong but just the sight of that drop... Where is that anyway? it looks kinda european..
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

I kinda assumed it was just a well done paint job. o_o
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

Okay - if you were going to install a toilet like that, why not have an open pipe to the cistern below.  If you are going to drop the kids off at the pool - drop them off.

It's a nice job, but only a 3' drop. You have a glass layer (and I'm expecting that it's not really glass, but a thick layer of some polymer like what they use in very large commercial aquariums), the bracing and lighting, a one-way mirror layer, about two and a half feet of brick chamber, then a front surface mirror that's exceptionally well fitted. The regular gaps you see in the walls are actually the top of the brick chamber itself. It's the same principal as behind those old "infinity mirrors" that were all the rage in the late 70s and early 80s.

Even then, I'd be nervous using that bathroom.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

JFerio Wrote:It's a nice job, but only a 3' drop. You have a glass layer (and I'm expecting that it's not really glass, but a thick layer of some polymer like what they use in very large commercial aquariums), the bracing and lighting, a one-way mirror layer, about two and a half feet of brick chamber, then a front surface mirror that's exceptionally well fitted. The regular gaps you see in the walls are actually the top of the brick chamber itself. It's the same principal as behind those old "infinity mirrors" that were all the rage in the late 70s and early 80s.

Ahh. now I see. Though, with the sink as a scale, I'd say that the first drop is probably closer to 6-7 feet. Must have taken them a bit to get the lighting right so that the light sources don't give it away though.

s3yang Wrote:
JFerio Wrote:It's a nice job, but only a 3' drop. You have a glass layer (and I'm expecting that it's not really glass, but a thick layer of some polymer like what they use in very large commercial aquariums), the bracing and lighting, a one-way mirror layer, about two and a half feet of brick chamber, then a front surface mirror that's exceptionally well fitted. The regular gaps you see in the walls are actually the top of the brick chamber itself. It's the same principal as behind those old "infinity mirrors" that were all the rage in the late 70s and early 80s.

Ahh. now I see. Though, with the sink as a scale, I'd say that the first drop is probably closer to 6-7 feet. Must have taken them a bit to get the lighting right so that the light sources don't give it away though.
There's actually a mirror between the gaps as well. It's quite well disguised, but there actually is a mirroring of the brick pattern there. There's a "blotch" of dark on the brick wall that's opposite the camera that one can see that shows the mirroring quite clearly. Never mind. Yeah, it's deeper than I thought.

I'll admit, I'd be curious to actually see the room in person.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
WTF images for today MK II

Given damage to the up-end (I dunno if that's front or back), I'm gonna guess it hit something and flipped.

Also, I can't imagine why someone would want nails like that. They'd snap at the cut-in points, and broken nails (especially acrylic) can be nasty.
---

[Image: 82139064.jpg]

- CD
--

A while back there was the Starbucks in Starbuck's photo making the rounds (Dirk Benedict and Katee Sackhoff drinking coffee and smoking cigars at a Starbuck's). I suppose they need to do the Face and Face on Facebook now.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

[Image: 6251956.jpg]

Given that I have occasionally done images by request in the past, it might even be claimed as relevant.

- CD
--

Is it just me, or does it look like he's yelling "AHH! LEME GO!!" (It's far too perilous!)
---

[table]
[table]

Is it just me, or does it look like he's yelling "AHH! LEME GO!!" (It's far too perilous!)

"Oh sure! Become a eunuch they said! You'll spend your life surrounded by beautiful women in skimpy outfits they said!"