Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
RE: 24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
Genma Saotome recapitulates the history of anime with the help of an American superhero in...

PandaVision
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Hmmm... How about Chesty, Timothy, and Algernon rather than Genma? I suppose that would be for the history of western animation, though.

(If you know who I'm talking about without wikipedia, you are officially Old School)
--
‎noli esse culus
I'm too old school for that one. It was not a show I watched in college.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Can we adapt one of the most famous "killer DM" modules of all time to be played in a game system where it's impossible to die? Find out in TOON of Horrors!
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(03-20-2021, 12:48 PM)In Fanfic Recommendations Go Hawaiian, classicdrogn Wrote: ... Dagon Alley ...

Ia! Ia! Voldemort ftaghn!
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
The story of a young, curious girl who had her head replaced with a lizard's by a Sorcerer.

Doratheexplorerhedoro.
I guess they really like shipping on AO3, because there are already 85 Evergiven/Suez Canal stories.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
<rimshot>
-- Bob

How about a nice Musical about a group of pilots, and their Mecha based on an Island in the middle of the pacific, and their dealings with the natives, and the Monstrous Kaiju that keep showing up? South Pacific Rim.
"Some enchanted evening
You may see a kaijuu
You may see a kaijuu
Across a dark lagoon..."
-- Bob

Everybody Loves Raymond Chandler
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
We've secretly replaced RWBY's Ren and Nora with Ren and Stimpy. Let's see whether anyone notices.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Let's secretly replace Commissioner Fames Gordon with Flash Gordon, and see how the Batman reacts.
Found myself writing this in a PM, and realized it could be a CTSNB between a manga and a board game:
Quote:Skuld, with a soldering iron, in the workshop
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-02-2021, 12:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Found myself writing this in a PM, and realized it could be a CTSNB between a manga and a board game:
Quote:Skuld, with a soldering iron, in the workshop
another possibility Smile
Ryouga, with the Umbrella, in the Dojo.
Sorry, But I don't seem to have a Clue.
Any Chance of it being 'Sasami, with a Ladel in the Kitchen?'
Need an Opinion here, would it be good or bad to to replace all of the Personality cores in Portal, with Furbies?

Yes, Including Her, just because some one stuck her on a robotic Camera arm shouldn't give her any special privileges.
Yes, we can replace all of the Turrets with third Generation Furbies. Well might as well use up the Second generation Furbies by using them to replace the "Broken" Turrets.
You know, we've had a first generation Furby for going on twenty years now (I remember when Nina Avins, now a college senior, was a tiny thing fascinated by it). What are the second and third generation Furbies like.
-- Bob

(04-06-2021, 08:04 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: You know, we've had a first generation Furby for going on twenty years now (I remember when Nina Avins, now a college senior, was a tiny thing fascinated by it).  What are the second and third generation Furbies like.

Less furry, Smaller, more plastic to support the face animatronics, digital display for eyes.  Less room to hack the insides with a Pi-zero, and speaker pHAT (google Furlexia).

Yes, you can Hack a Furby. ...
The Great God Peter Pan.
The Outer God Peter Pan
Peter Panopticon, Eternally Young Servitor of the Ceaseless Watcher

(Peter Pan crossed with The Magnus Archives (https://rustyquill.com/the-magnus-archives/), though the psychotic youth character in the latter series serves The Dark)
(04-05-2021, 09:24 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Need an Opinion here, would it be good or bad to to replace all of the Personality cores in Portal, with Furbies?

Yes, Including Her, just because some one stuck her on a robotic Camera arm shouldn't give her any special privileges.
Yes, we can replace all of the Turrets with third Generation Furbies.  Well might as well use up the Second generation Furbies by using them to replace the "Broken" Turrets.

How about instead of replacing the personalities with Furbies, we put the personalities IN furbies.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

"wELl, at LEasT It's NOt a pOtAto."
--
‎noli esse culus
I am Connor McDuck of the Clan McDuck.