Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long)
Re: Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long)
Could be interesting... At the least, Harry'll be desensitized to the sight of breasts by the time she's done with him - wandering attention with a literally demonic teacher is likely to lead to pain, even if she *is* being "suspisiosly nice" - after all, why should she cover up just because of some silly human attitudes?
Although, it might be funnier if she was constantly bundled up and frequently complained about how cold and damp it is in Old Blighty. Not only is it uncomfortable, it's just impossible to keep her scales properly glossy in this unending damp! (Not to mention the difficulty of getting an anorak with provision for six arms)
- CD
ETA: maybe magic could add extra arms to one of these, but it doesn't seem likely to be something Harry would actually be able to do right off.SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long) - by sam vere - 09-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Re: Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long) - by ClassicDrogn - 09-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Re: Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long) - by sam vere - 09-15-2006, 07:15 PM
hmm - by Rieverre - 09-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Re: hmm - by Deadpan29 - 09-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Re: hmm - by ClassicDrogn - 09-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Re: Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long) - by sam vere - 09-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Re: Speaking of Bunnies... (Warning - fairly long) - by Sirrocco - 09-18-2006, 02:13 AM