Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Potter bunnies, why won't they leave me alone!?
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ...
Griever, now you've got me finding bunnies.
--
"Ah, excuse us, but are you Mr. Potter?"
Harry and the Weasleys turn to the voice, and saw two young women who looked almost exactly alike.
Harry nodded reluctantly, "I'm Harry Potter."
The twins smiled at him, "Ah, that's good. We were told you would be here," said the left one.
"Yeah! I'm Lotte, and this is my sister Aria. We're here on behalf of your great-uncle, who's just recently returned to this wor-- ow!" Lotte was cut off as Aria jabbed her in the ribs.
"That is," continuted Aria, " He's just recently returned to the country after a long time away, and had just heard of the death of his neice and her husband."
Lotte spoke up again, "And, of course, about how his grand-nephew was living with his other neice..." She trailed off and looked at her sister.
"Yes. We visited there when we returned this spring, and things, well, lets just say they didn't go too well." Aria frowned at the memory. "But needless to say, Father immediatly started a custody... well, you can't call it a battle, because those worthless excuses for human beings are all but throwing you at him..."
Harry stood stunned. Yet more relatives popping up from nowhere! And from his mother's side of the familly, too! "You mean... that my grand-uncle is taking me away from the Dursley's?"
The twins shared a look, then Aria turned back to Harry. "Yes Harry. Not one of us could stand for you to be in that place. Father, that is, your grand-uncle, has been trying to reach you, but wherever this school of yours is, we can't find it through any conventional means."
"So we got from the Dursley's where and when to pick you up for the summer, and here we are!" Lotte smiled brightly.
---
Something of a start, yesno?

Messages In This Thread
Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Rieverre - 01-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Niteflier - 01-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Valles - 01-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by ECSNorway - 01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Feinan - 01-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by katreus - 01-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Re: Eh, you ain't the only one ... - by Kokuten - 01-26-2006, 05:38 AM