Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concepts That Will Not Come
RE: Concepts That Will Not Come
Here is my little CTWNC:
Sailor Moon: Unwanted relatives
(I was never very good with titles ^^")
This is based on the idea, that the Senshi deal with the great cataclysmby evacuating themselves and as many people as possible to another world, that I've seen several times in fanfictions.
In this version some of the villains turned good guys, maybe the two from the Doom Tree Saga (I don't remember their names, it has been close to a decade since I've last seen those episodes) or the Black Moon Family return shortly after the Senshi and their refugees have left Earth. They round up as many survivors as they can and try to protect them.
Fast forward a bit.
The survivors on Earth have established a stable society. Life on Earth isn't exactly easy, but it is getting better.
Suddenly a privately run SETI, aka some guy with a lot of old electronic equipment and too mutch time, picks up a signal from Mercury.
After much analysis all that the top scinetists can learn from the signal is, that it is an automated, repeating transmission of not natural origin and it is getting weaker. After long discussion and a lot of trying to relearn some lost knowledge the first unmanned space mission since the great cataclysm is launched. Its destination: Mercury.
The space probe indeed fins artificial structures on Mercury, some kind of huge door and the remains of a crashed spacecraft.
Again fast forward a bit.
With a population of not more than 2.8 billion people humanity has reached a point it had only dreamed about when it still hat a population of over 6 billion people: Humans have settled on Mars and Mercury. The technology found in the ruins on Mercury and later Mars have given humanity a huge boost.
Since the information found in these ancient ruins also told about some of the horrors waiting in deep space the government decided to build a military presence in space to be able to defend the Sol System against invaders.
While on a mission to install surveillance satelite networks on the Systems outer planets the Expeditionary Force of the United Sol Territories stumbles over a fleet of unknown ships bound for Earth. These newcommers claim to be the descendants of the refugees who fled from the great cataclysm, who have now returned under the leadership of the Sailor Senshi to reclaim their homeworld.
The Expeditionary force blocks the returning fleet path and calls for reeinforcements.
The Villains turned good guys turned saviors of humanity (they are still around, they are not part of the government, and generally keep out of politics, but they still have a lot of influence) are sent to negotiate a solution to this situation. But during these negotiations a great tragedy happens: a scinece ship on its way to the Oort Cloud(sp?) crashes on Pluto near the physical manifestation of the Time Gate.
The Outer Senshi follow their usual procedure and shoot before they ask questions or even inform the Inner Senshi. But the survivors of the crash manage to send a call for help before they are killed by the Outers.
The Senshi now gave the Survivors an excuse to throw the Refugees, who were not welcome to begin with, out of the Sol System. But the Refugees see them selve a the chosen people and the Survivors as babarians who have no right to deny them their true home.
The Inner Senshi and their former enemies share neither the Survivors' nor the Refugees' opinion about the situation and try to prevent a war. But preventing a war is hard when neither side wants peace.

The biggest problem I see with this Idea is how to explain that Sailor Pluto didn't see this coming. But if anybody is interested in it I wil gladly provide them with all notes I have on this story idea.What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?

Messages In This Thread
Concepts That Will Not Come - by Valles - 12-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Kokuten - 12-07-2005, 11:02 AM
re: koku - by Logan Darklighter - 12-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Bob Schroeck - 12-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Valles - 12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
RE: Concepts That Will Not Come - by blob - 12-08-2005, 01:47 AM
Re: RE: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Valles - 12-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Re: RE: Concepts That Will Not Come - by blob - 12-08-2005, 02:48 AM
Re: time time time, see what's become of me ... not - by Kokuten - 12-08-2005, 05:10 AM
FMP Novels - by DKnight54 - 12-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Re: FMP Novels - by HoagieOfDoom - 12-09-2005, 06:33 AM
Another concept - by drakensis - 12-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Jeanne Hedge - 12-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Jeanne Hedge - 12-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by HoagieOfDoom - 12-11-2005, 05:23 AM
RE: - by Foxboy - 12-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Re: RE: - by Jeanne Hedge - 12-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Re: RE: CTWNC - by Balentius - 12-13-2005, 03:26 AM
Re: RE: CTWNC - by ClassicDrogn - 12-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Re: Concepts That Will Not Come - by Jeanne Hedge - 12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
A plot bunny still being born - by ordnance11 - 01-14-2006, 11:36 AM