5) Nuku Nuku
6) The professor from PPG
7) Shredder from VG Cats (SD, Gay, sub)
[Image: glasses.gif] Frederic J. Krueger
9) Harry Potter
10) Maggie
11) Keiichi
12) Verthandi
Have you read a 6/11 (Professor/Keiichi) fic? Do you want to?
A) No, could be interesting, though. I'd probably be more interested in the female interactions, though.
Do you think 4 (La Blue Girl) is hot? How hot?
A) Actually, no. Dimensional warps in.. inconvienient ..places.. total turnoff
What would happen if 12 (Verthandi) got 8 (Freddy Krueger) pregnant?
A)Inverting numbers due to biological necessity, and it would never happen, Bell is _much_ too old for him.
Though, in his defense, Freddy has _never_ brought sex into the equasion with a 'girl'. The young women he 'meets' are usually sitting on an equals sign in a bikini anyway, so the equasion is already unbalanced..

Can you rec any fic(s) about 9 (Pottah)?
www.schnoogle.com/restric...WTF12.html
www.schnoogle.com/restric.../FE24.html
Would 2 (Vision) and 6 (Professor) make a good couple?
A) No. Co-workers, but the Professor is one of those 'comfortably neutered' characters, and I'm happy with that.
5/9 (Nuku Nuku/Potter) or 5/10 (Nuku Nuku/Maggie)? Why?
A) Nuku/Potter, please. I, ah. I'm not addressing 5/10 as a plausibility, HTH, HAND.
What would happen if 7 (Shredder) walked in on 2 (Vision) and 12 (Verthandi) having sex?
A) the mind boggles. It really depends on his sexuality, which could be literally anything, given that he appears on 'VG Cats'. I'm going to go with 'hide and masturbate, but hide _badly_'
Make up a summary for a 3/10 (Tentacle/Maggie) fic.
A) This isn't a film about people. This isn't a film about pods. This is a film about tentacle trauma, Crow!
Is there any such thing as 1/8 (Doug/Freddy Krueger) fluff?
A) Only if they were fighting in a pillow factory, or some other goose-down dispensary *nods sagely*
Suggest a title for a 7/12 (Shredder/Verthandi) hurt/comfort fic.
A) at least this is VG Cats, so I'd use the shredder-in-hospital-Bell-as-nurse gag. That, and I just like the thought of Bell as a Naughty Nurse.. *drools*
What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (La Blue Girl) to deflower 1 (Doug)?
A) Swapping numbers due to biological necessity.. and I'd probably use cloning and abscence of the original characters in that dimension, just for safety's sake

Does anyone on your friends list read 7 (Shredder) slash?
A) ...lord, I hope not. good answer

Does anyone on your friends list read 3 (Tentacle) het?
A) You mean, outside of canon? I'm not actually aware of any 'Overfiend' fic, and I don't want to be.

Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Keiichi)?
A) Ok, comedy - the previous respondent had 'Kirk, James T.'. I have a friend who, while not having drawn Keiichi, has drawn the 'geek heirarchy' kirk, the one where "Like Kirk's an Ocelot or some shit". Most comical.
Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5 (Vision/La Blue Girl/Nuku Nuku)?
A) The only pereson I can think of is me, and I'd play it for comedy.
What might 10 (Maggie) scream out at a moment of great passion?
A) Nunya. Nunya' damn business, or mine. 8 )

If you write a songfic about 8 (Freddy), which song would you choose?
A) Cutting Crew - Died in Your Arms

If you wrote a 1/6/12 (Doug/Professor/Verthandi) fic, what would the warnings be?
A) gotta go with the previous author on this one ...that actually makes sense. Um. Probably none, actually. Unless you consider a working relationship involving more than two people warning-worthy. I'd actually like to see this.. they'd make a fairly good team.

What might a good pick-up line for 2 (Vision) to use on 10 (Maggie)?
A) "You, Me, Baskin Robbins, and guy-talk".... you never said pick-up for _what_, now did ya.
When was the last time you read a fic about 5 (Nuku Nuku)?
A) ~1.5 year
What is 6's (Professor's) super-sekrit kink?
A) I've seen fic/pic where it's bondage, surprisingly... so I'm gonna go with that (the fanfiction community is never wrong!)
Would 11 (Keiichi) shag 9 (Potter)? Drunk or sober?
A) Drunk. WAY Drunk... there's not enough beer in the world drunk.
If 3 (Tentacle) and 7 (Shredder) get together, who tops?
A) ewww. I'm gonna go with 'Sexual contact between these two is not plausible', for 20, Alex..
"1 (Doug) and 9 (Potter) are in a happy relationship until 9 (Potter) suddenly runs off with 4 (La Blue Girl). 1 (Doug), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 (Keiichi) and a brief, unhappy affair with 12 (Verthandi), then follows the wise advice of 5 (Nuku Nuku) and finds true love with 3 (Tentacle)." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
A) I have to state that the gender/giant plasma penis balance is WAY wrong here, and the nuku nuku wisdom theory is NOT GOOD. this is not a valid fic.
How would you feel if 7/8 (Shredder/Freddy) was canon?
A) ill? nauseated?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Messages In This Thread
I have -pain- to share! - by Valles - 09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Rod.H - 09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Kokuten - 09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by HoagieOfDoom - 09-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Disruptor - 09-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
This is even better than 'What if/Then'! - by blob - 09-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Re: Valles Public Pain - by drakensis - 09-01-2005, 09:00 PM
More pain. - by Angryoptimist - 09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by ClassicDrogn - 09-01-2005, 09:20 PM