Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have -pain- to share!
This is even better than 'What if/Then'!
1. Nene Romanova (BGC 2032)
2. Pirotess (Record of Loddoss War)
3. Shinji Ikari (NGE)
4. Cammy (Streetfighter II)
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars IV)
6. Misato Katruragi (NGE)
7. Ryoko Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo)
8. Garfield
9. Dr. Zoidberg (Futurama)
10.Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon)
11.Nathan Algren (The Last Samurai)
12.Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)

Have you read a 6/11 (Misato/Nathan) fic? Do you want to?
No, but if I find one i'd give it a try.

Do you think 4 (Cammy) is hot? How hot?
Hell Yes! I give her a 7 on the "fingers I'd be willing to get broken to share a bed with her"-scale

What would happen if 12 (Stewie) got 8 (Garfield) pregnant?
o_O; *head explodes*

Can you rec any fic(s) about 9 (Dr. Zoidberg)?
Nope. I don't know any Futurama fanfics.

Would 2 (Pirotess) and 6 (Misato) make a good couple?
Well. They'd certainly bee a good couple to look at. But a relationship between these two? No. Not gonna happen. Unfortunately. As far as we know, both are straight and already taken. And even if those last two factors wouldn't apply _and_ the one of them who would have to be ripped out of her world would overcome the culture shock in no time, they'd both try to be the dominant partner in the relationship. Oh and I'm willing to bet that Misatos messiness would drive Pirotess up the wall.
So no h4wt l3sbi4n s3x here. ^^"

5/9 (Obi-Wan Kenobi/Dr. Zoidberg) or 5/10 (Obi-Wan Kenobi/Makoto)? Why?
Makoto. Old Obi-Wan and Zoidberg is even less likely then young Obi-Wan and Jar-Jar Binks.
Where as Makoto has at least something in common with Obi-Wan. They're both martial artists and they both fight against the forces of evil for a higher good. Though I'd guess their relationship would be more of a teacher-student kind of thing (No, not _that_ teacher-student kind of thing!) rather than a romantic realtionship, because of the age difference and the whole Jedi celibate thing.

What would happen if 7 (Ryoko) walked in on 2 (Pirotess) and 12 (Stewie) having sex?
If the third one had been anyone else in the list, except Garfield or Dr. Zoidberg, I'de have said "Threesome!" But in this combination? She'd either turn around, leave the room and freak out or freak out right there.

Make up a summary for a 3/10 (Shinji/Makoto) fic.
During the whole Sea of Dirac(sp?) thing Shinji gets sucked into the Sailor Moon Universe, without his EVA but with the ability to use his own AT-Field. He lands directly in a monster-of-the-week battle. Directly in front of Makoto. directly when she was about to zap the monster. Shinji survives but is out of it for some time. Makoto feels guilty for zapping him and takes care of him.
Setsuna drops a few hints about Shinji being a danger to the Time Stream and vanishes misterously. the outers want to eliminate the threat with their usual subtlety. The Inners ofcourse won't let that happen. Lots of arguing and shouting. By the Time Shinji regains contiousnes the outers pretty much have declared war on the Inners. Hotaru declares neutrality. Shinji angsts pretty much about everything, but mostly about how he is a burden to the Inners and how he has to get home. Makoto decides to teach Shinji some self-esteem. several skimrishes between the Inner and Outer Senshi, all of wich end in more or less humiliating defeats of the Outers. One skimrish reveals shinji's Ability to use his AT-Field. Now Makoto decides to teach him how to fight, too. Somewhere between the self-esteem training, the skimrishes and the fighting training Shinji and Makoto fall for each other. *insert hot sex scene here* Ami accidently walks in on them. *insert awkward silence folloed by fluffy emotional talk followed by a hot threesome here* (Well. what can I say? Ami/Makoto is just one of those non canon couples that are hardwired into my brain. ^^")
Setsuna returns. Big battle for Shinjis life and the future of Crystal Tokyo ensues. Inners win because a)Hotaru decides to fight on the Inners side and b) _nobody_, not even Sailors Uranus, Neptune and Pluto combined, can stop Usagi when she builds up some steam.
*insert hot "We survived" threesome here*
Ami and Setsuna figure out a way to open a portal to Shinjis world. Setsuna only helps after a vers stern chewing out by Usagi in full Princess Serenity mode and Queen Serenity's ghost.
EVAs + Senshi = major Angel ass kicking.
Setsuna tells everyone that the portal will collapse in a few days. Forever.
Ami and Ritsuko secretly compare notes.
*insert hot "We'll miss you"/"I'll miss you two"-Sex followed by tearjerking farewell-scene here*
With the help of Ritsuko's notes Ami finds out that Setsuna has been her usual bitchy need-to-know self and opens a permanent portal to Shinjis world.
*insert hot reunion threesome here*
Pluto gets another chewing out.
Crystal Tokyo will come to be. But not quite like Pluto pictured it.

Is there any such thing as 1/8 (Nene/Garfield) fluff?
o_O; That story would either have to be commedy gold or a verry verry sick darkfic.

Suggest a title for a 7/12 (Ryoko/Stewie) hurt/comfort fic.
"Mother?" - Because Ryoko would be the surrogate mother of Stewies dreams. An alien spacepirate with her own spaceship and access to technologies far beyond anything any government of this world has to offer. What else would an infantile world conqurer want?

What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Cammy) to deflower 1 (Nene)?
Boomers are completely out of control - Nene gets separated from the other Knight Sabers and injured - Nene finally stumbles over a resistance camp led by Cammy. And the rest is history. *g*

Does anyone on your friends list read 7 (Ryoko) slash?
I've got no idea.

Does anyone on your friends list read 3 (Shinji) het?
See last question.

Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Nathan)?
See last question.

Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5 (Pirotess/Cammy/Obi-Wan Kenobi)?
Maybe if I hold a gun to their heads...

What might 10 (Makoto) scream out at a moment of great passion?
"Oh Sempai!"

If you write a songfic about 8 (Garfield), which song would you choose?
"Fat" by Weird Al Yankovic

If you wrote a 1/6/12 (Nene/Misato/Stewie) fic, what would the warnings be?
WARNING! Crazy shit up ahead!

What might a good pick-up line for 2 (Pirotess) to use on 10 (Makoto)?
"Hey. Could you please help me with my garden?" Weeelll. It has been some time since I've watched Sailor Moon, but IIRC Makoto has green fingers, and if Pirotess has a house with a garden it's got to be on Marmo. The only plant life on Marmo seems to consist of dead/half-dead trees.

When was the last time you read a fic about 5 (Obi-Wan Kenobi)?
I think he (well the younger version of Obi-Wan) appeard in one of the republic Commando fics I've been browsin last week.

What is 6's (Misato) super-sekrit kink?
Penguins? Nah. I'm just Joking.
Does she even have one? her love/hate relationship with Kaji hardly counts as secret.

Would 11 (Nathan) shag 9 (Dr. Zoidberg)? Drunk or sober?
There just is not enough booze on Earth and Zentauri Prime combined to make that happen!

If 3 (Shinji) and 7 (Ryoko) get together, who tops?
Shinji ofcours. everyone knows that his wimpines is just an act to hide his commanding and dominant true nature... Ok. I'll tone down the sarcasm. Of course it is Ryoko.

"1 (Nene) and 9 (Dr. Zoidberg) are in a happy relationship until 9 (Dr. Zoidberg) suddenly runs off with 4 (Cammy). 1 (Nene), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 (Nathan) and a brief, unhappy affair with 12 (Stewie), then follows the wise advice of 5 (Obi-Wan Kenobi) and finds true love with 3 (Shinji)." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
"More romantic and carnal weirdness than you can shake an elephant at!"
Who'd read it? everyone who appretiates weirdness.
Who should write it? I'don't know. Maybe Kenko.

How would you feel if 7/8 (Ryoko/Garfield) was canon?
O_O ... *head explodes*What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?

Messages In This Thread
I have -pain- to share! - by Valles - 09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Rod.H - 09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Kokuten - 09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by HoagieOfDoom - 09-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Disruptor - 09-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
This is even better than 'What if/Then'! - by blob - 09-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Re: Valles Public Pain - by drakensis - 09-01-2005, 09:00 PM
More pain. - by Angryoptimist - 09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Re: I have -pain- to share! - by ClassicDrogn - 09-01-2005, 09:20 PM