Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEEP HURTING!!! (Belldandy and the MST3000 Crew)
Re: DEEP HURTING!!! (Belldandy and the MST3000 Crew)
TOM: So you're a real life Goddess? You have, like, magic powers and stuff?
BELLDANDY: Yes, of course!

[Belldandy produces spectacular fireworks with her hands.]

TOM: Neat!
BELLDANDY: Thank you!
CROW: Mike, we have to think of a really cool wish.
TOM: Yeah. I could wish for better scripts on "seaQuest DSV"!
CROW: I could wish to decide who lives and who dies!
MIKE: Listen, you two, I'm the one who manifested the supernatural being. So I get to make the wish and I've already picked it. Belldandy?
BELLDANDY: [cheerfully] Yes, Mike? Have you decided?
MIKE: I wish for you to take the Satellite down to --

[The Mads's light flashes.]

CROW: Oh, look, Dark Schneider is calling.
MIKE: Sigh... I'm noticing a trend here. [hits the button]

[Deep 13. Dr. Forrester is there, looking smug as ever.]

FORRESTER: Ah. Michael-kun. Botsy-chan. And... friend? [frowns] I simply must upgrade the Satellite of Love's defense systems. All sorts of galactic riff-raff are wandering on board these days.
Anyway, watch your brain, because today you're going to meet a crawling horror from that den known as . The lovable "Robotech" we all enjoyed back in grade school has been
transformed into a turgid morass spoken of only in whispers as "Robotech III: The Odysseus Epic" -- and after it's over you'll feel like you've been wandering the Mediterranean for ten years too, boobie. It's served with a short, chock full of yummy conspiracy details on how your Preferred Customer Discount Card is a tool of Big Brother and the New World Order. Prepare for a Buster Beam Attack, Ataru Moroboshi.

[Back on the SOL. Clearly nobody has been paying attention to Dr. F.]
TOM: I've got it, I've got it! I'll wish that "Battlestar: Galactica" was never taken off the air.
CROW: How about you wish that it didn't suck, instead?
TOM: Why, you little --

[They start fighting.]

BELLDANDY: [apologetically] I don't mean to be a bother, but I have to know your wish soon. The Lord has all of us goddesses on a very tight schedule ever since He released Cosmos '95.
MIKE: Gee, that's a shame; it's been nice to see a new face around here. I wish you could stay with us a little longer, but --
[BOOM! A brilliant flare of light centered on Belldandy throws everyone to the floor. The set is disarrayed as small objects and assorted bits and pieces drift weightlessly around her, and sparks
and flares emit from her forehead. At length, the light show winds down and she settles back to the floor.]

CROW: What in the Sam Hill was that?
BELLDANDY: [smiling] Your wish has been approved.
MIKE: What wish?
BELLDANDY: You wished for me to stay with all of you. And now I shall. For the duration at least,
we are inseparable.
MIKE: But -- that wasn't --
TOM: Oh, nice one, Nelson. We could have gotten "VR.5" renewed.
MIKE: But -- but I --
BELLDANDY: And it can never be revoked. Wishes are controlled by the powerful Ultimate Force. To put it in terms you would understand, it's almost as powerful as Megaweapon.
CROW: Wow! That's powerful.
MIKE: But --

[Buzzers and lights go off.]

TOM: Oh no, we've got USENET SIGN!!!

[They rush for the theater. Mike pulls Belldandy along.]

BELLDANDY: Yikes!

... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
-Logan
-----------------
"Because Science DEMANDS it!!"
-----------------

Messages In This Thread
Re: DEEP HURTING!!! (Belldandy and the MST3000 Crew) - by Logan Darklighter - 10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Re: DEEP HURTING!!! (Belldandy and the MST3000 Crew) - by Balentius - 10-05-2005, 07:02 AM