Trump's doing his darndest to gut NAFTA, too. (Honestly, slapping a 300% duty on a Canadian jet so that Boeing doesn't have competition in a market segment where it hasn't offered a product in over a decade - what are we supposed to think except "the US wants out of NAFTA"?)
And he's doing his darndest to start a war, too. Iran, North Korea, wherever.
I think I've figured which past president Trump is drawing inspiration from. If Teddy Roosevelt didn't have to fund health care, why should Trump?
And he's doing his darndest to start a war, too. Iran, North Korea, wherever.
I think I've figured which past president Trump is drawing inspiration from. If Teddy Roosevelt didn't have to fund health care, why should Trump?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

