Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does anyone here know classic artwork?
RE: Does anyone here know classic artwork?
#6
Thanks, Ebony.

I've updated the list with what we've identified so far.

If it helps, #17 was shown seated in an armchair. I don't have an armchair of the correct style in my collection (I only have overstuffed digital armchairs, which that one wasn't).
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone here know classic artwork? - by robkelk - 11-15-2017, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)