RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part X
01-03-2018, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 08:54 PM by robkelk.)
01-03-2018, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 08:54 PM by robkelk.)
I have a couple more to add, and I see that SelfCloak added an image.
It's a great image. Which episode is it from?
And, having turned all the section headers into links, I have to ask: Why are Literature, Puppet Shows, and Real Life tropes while all of the other media are works?
It's a great image. Which episode is it from?
And, having turned all the section headers into links, I have to ask: Why are Literature, Puppet Shows, and Real Life tropes while all of the other media are works?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

