RE: It's late September and we really should be getting cool...
01-22-2018, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 04:07 PM by robkelk.)
01-22-2018, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 04:07 PM by robkelk.)
Bad weather again - in Ottawa, snow now, followed by freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. (In Kingston, freezing rain has already started. Highway 401 - the busiest freeway in North America - already has multiple-vehicle collisions.) The Trans-Canada Highway is closed near Pembrooke.
I'm not shoveling the walkway today. I want the layer of snow under the ice so that I can actually pick it all up and shovel it tomorrow.
I'm not shoveling the walkway today. I want the layer of snow under the ice so that I can actually pick it all up and shovel it tomorrow.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

